Alliance premades again

Oh, is that one of the objectives y’all technically try to do?

Premade vs premade seems like a solid solution but that will increase queue times because premades dont want to verse other premades they want to verse pugs for ez games and wins.

1 Like

No that’s one of the objectives I always do.

4 Likes

I’m having fun because I’m playing with friends…
I’m having fun because I know my friends have my back…
I’m having fun because I know my friends aren’t AFK…
I’m having fun because I can count on my teammates…

I’m sorry this isn’t fun for you.

1 Like

You forgot -

I’m having fun because im in an organised group facing an unorganised team and therefore it is extremely easy to win.

If it was anything but… you would be doing rated :wink:

5 Likes

SPM?
Do they do that kind of stuff? lol

I PvP in 10-59 BG’s mainly and not the epics, I enjoy playing and leveling toons with friends. Last I checked and ran rated they are only at MAX level.

I have 60’s and I do play random PvP at 60 but not as often as I play my 10-59’s. I enjoy the process of leveling and playing, not sitting at max content and waiting for a raid timer or RBG to form.

I have 5 level 60’s but spend most of my time on my 100’s of 10-59 toons, that is what I enjoy playing and leveling.

Im glad you found your niche.

It does not take away from the fact that premades against pugs is essentially a I win button to the detriment of other players.

please define this…

I play with my son in BG are we a “premade” we que together we live in the same house we talk and call out targets…

We have a buddy that plays with us when he gets off work… is that a “premade” three people group up and que together…

I think you need to DEFINE what YOU think is ruining PvP.

This is a Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) Games

1 Like

FWIW i just pugged 4 games horde side and won 3.

if you have 2 hands and a brain you are considered a “premade”.
your left hand can’t work with your right hand and your brain can’t tell them what to do.

1 Like

I would consider anything more than a duo a somewhat premade. You and your son? go hard. Good players can counter a duo. Counter a three man kill target combo (which you said yourself you do) then not much a PuG can do.

I’m sure you will love the challenge of going against only other duos/trios/squads/5 man groups tho because you strike me as the guy that loves a challenge ? Or am I wrong.

the BEST games are the ones you barely win by the skin of your teeth. I don’t enjoy face rolls or GY campers, the BEST games are the ones you have to fight to win.

For this reason I try not to play my hunters, I play almost every class and spec in BG including healers. The hunters only come out if someone I’m fighting gets cocky and needs to be put in their place.

I don’t see the issue with a few friends getting together to play, I have seen enemy teams with TWO FIVE man groups in the 15 player maps and that is hell to fight. The most I usually que up with is 2 others.

2 Likes

I think you are misunderstanding what people are complaining about. Nobody cares about groups that are within the defined limits that the devs have set out which is a group of 5 at the max. What people are complaining about are the players that queue sync to get multiple groups of 5 into epic BGs against pugs.

1 Like

Its not random players in this context. Its random map rotations.

People keep repeating it, and others keep telling them it has nothing to do with their opponents. These threads keep popping up anyway.

1 Like

When there are 4 groups playing ebgs and they end up in the same bg and keep applying without syncing, there’s still a big chance they end up in the same matches and appear as a pre-made.

You can’t solve this problem, because organized people will find a way to organize, even without syncing when they queue up.

1 Like

This is the sad truth. Even if they prevented people from queueing in 5-mans they would just countdown their queues for 20-30 different individuals.

The only way to solve it, and a ton of other problems, is for mixed-faction BGs.

And a hidden MMR.

Geared/skilled pugs and premade players would rise to the top and fight against each other.

We are getting some sort of BG rating next Tuesday. We will see what it is.