Alliance post war dialogue

What horde funeral happened before that anduin went too?

I see a lot of people thinking Tyrande is going to get villain batted and turned into a loot pinata. While I have as little faith in Blizzard at this point as the next person, I truly donā€™t think even theyā€™re not stupid enough to kill of Tyrande and scold the NEā€™s for wanting justice after the debacle that is NEā€™s BfA experience. The NE fans have been very vocal about how angry they are with all thatā€™s happened.

If it does somehow happen, Iā€™d hop on board the ā€œBlizzard legit hates NEā€™s and enjoys annoying its fansā€ bus.

4 Likes

I am just scared they are gonna off her to scold the fans who want to genocide the horde

I think he might have been at Cairneā€™s funeral? But I could be wrong, you might have meant to ask someone else about this though. ;o

I hope not, personally. I love Tyrande and hate all the flak she gets, finding it so unfair and one-sided as people are so desperate and ready to find characters to irrationally hate because they donā€™t understand the character.

Hope Blizzard never listens to those people, they said thereā€™ll be big plans for Night Elves and I start to expect thereā€™ll be a cinematic battle between her and Sylvanas. That would be so glorious.

1 Like

I hope thats true, I really hope she keeps her vengeance to just sylvanas and her followers

6 Likes

Shandris Dialogue sounds almost ominous to me. Hope Iā€™m just imagining things but for me it was a way of telling us to get ready to have Tyrande leave for good and to have Shandris become out next leader.

Please take Anduin.

4 Likes

i am loving this .

tyrande is notorious absent but still sending shandris and some troops is a clear message.

ā€œi will send troops to orgrimmar because is the smart thing to do but at the same time screw you guys and your peaceā€.

If they do villain bat her i hope she goes in a blaze of glory taking as many as she can. cities or characters alike.

and i love the detail that these NPCS are actually the players being represented i think that is GREAT.

Some support peace, other wants to stop nā€™zoth, other thinks that anduin is weak, others think that anduin is a good king.

Others know that they will fight the horde again, others still wants blood while talk about ā€œthe night warriorā€.

Bra-vo.
now i want to know what is going to happen with the warfronts.
Darkshore, arathi, gilneas. Then we talk about peace.

I think that even if Tyrande becomes a ā€œvillainā€ itā€™ll mostly be cahlked up to the fact that sheā€™s currently possessed by a supernatural force.

We may have to fight her, but once that supernatural force is expelled, sheā€™ll be good to go again.

Kind of like Yrel. Perfectly fine until alternate universe Xeā€™ra showed up and Lightbound her, at which point she became an antagonist.

It wonā€™t be Yrel or Tyrande who gets the blame for their actions. Itā€™ll be the Light/Shadow possessing them.

Blizzard doesnā€™t usually like to assign blame solely to personal failings or to systemic systems. It likes to assign them to corruption or madness at the hands of cosmic forces: Fel, Shadow, Light, Death, etc.

1 Like

Shandris said that she couldnā€™t reach Tyrande. She came and brought Sentinels of her own accord.

1 Like

Gazlowe is not Horde.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad Tyrande is taking a step back from the spotlight, though having a doormat take the reins doesnā€™t really improve things. Iā€™m tired of Blizzardā€™s complete inability to not run roughshed over her with writing, using her as the default leader when an Alliance character is needed to be clowned on. And then thereā€™s the frankly horrible message of saying sheā€™s wrong for wanting justice for a victimized people. Its pretty clear they donā€™t like her, but fear the backlash of killing off another WC3 hero.

Tyrandeā€™s only saving grace is her character hasnā€™t been as irreparably destroyed as Sylvanasā€™. Thereā€™s no coming back for the latter, and i am dreading her return and the garbage writing thst sheā€™ll bring because Blizzard canā€™t stay away from their faviorites.

6 Likes

Butā€¦ butā€¦ muh ReNeWaL

1 Like

You thought necroposting 4 years later was worth adding this? Get outside more.

4 Likes

That is quite a bold assumption youā€™re making of Erevien.

Quite a bold assumption.

8 Likes

Gazlowe was a filthy neutral and his lip service is flimsy at best. There are better Goblins with more Spotlight they overlooked in his favor.