Alliance: Pick your last allied race

It could be, I just need some good news, mate last night literally lost his home to the bush fires , lost everything, his family and all safe, just need something to turn this bad end of year to a happy one…

All I’ve got is WoW to keep me going…

2 Likes

just happened to remember:

ysera, a green, belf (thalassian model) but with nelf coloring.

nozdormu, a bronze, nelf

Saberon and Mogu are both extremely weird choices, so I’ll assume a very sample size was involved.

I want neither! I want to see the Naz’dorei playable Naga concept, as shown on mmochampion!

2 Likes

These races will be like the Dragonflights.
Neutral and dedicated to their respective covenants.

And since we will not have neutral races, someone will be sad when the alliance receives Night faes and Kirians.

1 Like

Really sorry to hear that, Pep. :frowning_face: Glad they’re okay though.

I agree. It’s been rough for me as well. Would be nice to get some sort of good news, no matter how small. :confused:

Playable Sethrak would at least bring me some joy. Kinda need it right now.

4 Likes

AU Gnolls. AU orcs are a thing, so screw it.

AU gnolls that were able to raze not just AU Stormwind but the entire EK, and the ‘new generation’ is curious about what’s been extinct for however many years since the Shadowlands is apparently unique and all universes connect to it (???). I dunno, I kinda tuned out there.

Make 'em romanesque ‘total war’ practicioners since they consumed not just their foes but the knowledge of their foes and they knew the only way to ensure there was no reprisal to their war efforts is to make sure there was no one capable of reprising.

Use Worgen rig, make females the bigger ones and males the smaller and ‘cuter’ version, and bam, we good.

That’s an awful concept.

1 Like

tbey shouldnt be exclusively nightborne scale colors, since naga have historically been greens and blues, oranges and pinks, even tans, golds and ivory, also.

1 Like

Half Elves! as much as i want high elves i feel Half Elves would be more interesting and different enough to not step on Blood elf toe’s.

2 Likes

Saberon, for sure. They need to update the model a bit, particularly the tail, but this race would work as the worgen ally. And let us be druids!

1 Like

I’ll throw my vote in for the Night Elf Worgen, combining two of my favorite races.

Just go to Goldshire on Moon Guard and you’ll see Night Elves and Worgen combining all the time.

1 Like

I never said they should have nightborne-exclusive scale colors. I can imagine them having greens, blues, pinks, yellows, etc.

Sethrakk, sadly, will never happen, and i am sad to report this.
The developers cannot get the helmets to fit on them well.

99% certain that Saberon will be an allied race, i expect for the horde-side. They are completely finished and ready to go “at the flick of a switch”, says a blizzard artist i know.

I expect we will see a redeemed, alliance-side undead as well, but i can’t say for certain. Probably more like 75-80% on that one.

The Sethrakk thing, and the Saberon thing are 100% out of the mouth of a blizzard developer i am close friends with. Adjust your expectations accordingly, friends.

Ha… If saberon end up being a horde race you might as well stick a fork in alliance having any accounts “main” on it besides the rare human paladin.

Except we got Mechagnomes and they kind of blow the helmet argument out of the water?

And most of us do not care if helms work on them anyway. Rather have helm-less Sethrak than no Sethrak at all. And I feel confident that most of the pro-Sethrak community feels this way. Their faces are one of the best designed parts of them.

Blizzard would have to come out with an official statement, saying Sethrak will never be playable for me to believe it. I’ll hold on to my little dreams, thank you. Don’t got much else to keep my chin up right now.

4 Likes

That old helmet thing again? Wowhead shows how minute that issue is.

And I believe the old “I have a friend who is a developer” thing about as much as I believe pigs can fly… That sounds dumb. What I mean is I don’t believe you.

5 Likes

I don’t blame you. We shall see, though. : )

1 Like

I’ll grant you though Blizz said Calia wouldn’t be the Forsaken leader and forsaken models aren’t accounted for yet if you believe the trend of them using each core race once then a redeemed forsaken makes sense.

1 Like