Alliance Participation is down

You mean where you compare KT humans to both HM and norm Tauren without going back and comparing the unique strengths of the Tauren to the KT?

How about the part where the Tauren war stomp and HMT Bull rush are AoEs?

How about the HMT passive blanket damage reduction?

What about Waste Not, Want Not? Sure, they’re excellent miners, but fishing is just so boring and WNWN helps alleviate that.

What about Tauren Endurance? 1% nature and frost is good, so maybe it’s why Tauren get an extra half-piece of stam gear for free.

Regeneratin’ is bonkers levels of OP. Especially on a tank race that has access to an immunity bubble if they go paladin. In vanilla paladins got made fun of because of bubble-hearth. Now it’s going to be bubble-regenerate, only we’re not going to be making fun. We’re going to be calling for nerfs.

1 Like

Congratulations making it only 50 posts in :tada:

I went into detail about it here; https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/regeneratin-zandalari-racial/68531/351?u=abruek-turalyon

Now I will say I made a mistake there, I didn’t account that the WoWHead description of the Highmountain DR was incorrect.

We both know the Stamina increase is roughly 1% upon hitting max, it’s pretty insignificant near the end of the first Tier.

I do think Paladin’s would be able to make the best use out of it, but in regards to tanks the ability is beyond useless, they’re tanking, they’re constantly taking damage and they’ve already got healers keeping the topped off.

That’s why I’m asking. First step to solving a problem is figuring out that you have a problem, and then figuring out how bad it really is. We know there is a problem because it’s bad enough that the 3rd party sites are showing a major imbalance with imperfect data.

We don’t know how bad things really are. Only the devs do, and they’re not talking. Considering their track record of setting the record straight when their numbers show that everything is fine, their silence speaks volumes. Just look at how they addressed shamans.

Shamans: “Our class is weak!”
Devs: “Our numbers show different.”
Shamans: “No! We’re positive we’re weak!”
Devs: “[logic and numbers!]”

They can and do respond when its to their benefit, so silence can only mean that there’s no benefit to speaking right now. Which tells me the population and engagement difference is butt-puckering bad.

It did, but apparently they’re still digging for whatever reason. Just releasing Regeneratin’ to the PTR in this state is a very bad sign. It should never have made it out of the design meeting with those numbers, much less to the PTR.

1 Like

Soon Horde will rule Azeroth!

I’ll brb and let all those Alliance camping Incursions know.

It’s not the usual use-case that will break it. It’s how people will combine it with other effects to negate those disadvantages.

Image using it during an immunity bubble or during CC.

Burn down their DR then gouge or blind -> cloak the dots if necessary -> regeneratin’

Imagine a ZT pali tank in a 2 tank setup. Other tank taunts -> immunity bubble in emergencies -> Regeneratin’

ZT warrior tank. Intervene to friendly at max distance -> regeneratin’ for 2-3 seconds while boss stomps over.

ZT tank. Priest Divine Intervention -> regeneratin’ for 2-3 seconds

If you’re just going to stand there and get punched in the face, yeah it’s not going to be very effective. But balancing an ability like this around people playing while AFK is hardly a good way to balance it.

2 Likes

You know it’s kinda funny, here blizzard has an amazing chance to try and balance the factions. The Zandalari trolls should have had decent racials, while the KT had flat out amazing ones.

Do what you guys did for the horde back in BC, except for the alliance aka blood elves. Instead yall show once again your incompetence and decide to give ZT flat out OP racials, while giving kul’tirans completely boring and useless ones. Swim speed, L O FRACKING L. This game dies without both factions. I get it blizzard your hardcore horde fan boys, but I mean come on…

1 Like

You’d make sense if it wasn’t for the fact that everything is balanced around Raids and Arenas. I’ll use some of your examples for instance.

Bubble would be strong, but if a paladin bubbles they’re going to top themselves off regardless of racial. And CCing someone in arena doesn’t guarantee a successful channel, if you’re fighting anything with an active pet, or even their arena partner, maybe they trinket and kill you since you would likely be sub 50% making a risky play like that.

You can’t cloak bleeds, and again trinkets are a thing as well as other arena players will be there.

That’s to say the boss you’re fighting has a tank mechanic that’s compatible with this fantasy, and the four healers shouldn’t let a tank be low enough to grant that kind of value. A tank falls below 50% and we’ll push them up to max in no time.

Try that on any Mythic Boss, especially Mother, Vectis, Fetish, Mythrax and G’huun, you’d essentially be either wiping the raid, or losing so much Melee DPS that it’s going to not even be worth the healing that the healers are there for.

Easy for you to say who can pop bubble, heal 100%. Get outta here.

Someone in another post was saying it can’t be used with bubbles. Has this been confirmed or denied? Or are we just pouting and throwing tantrums over things not in the game?

Also I’m a blood elf. Can’t use their racial

This is what people fail to take into account, there are multitudes of reason this is OP;

~Here’s one, you have a recovery phase in a boss encounter that’s 4 seconds, boom all your trolls are at 100% if the phase before was intense. You save healer huge load of mana, they don’t even have to heal that phase at all, they can start drinking their mana pots instead.

~Tank swaps, you heal real quick with this ability + healer and swap back again. And imagine if you would, if Divine protection or Blessing of protection worked with this.

~PVP; Leap to pillar, heal. Gouge + cloak + sprint to pillar, heal. The enemy will have to SAVE his cc breaker to take into account your racial now because if not left unchecked you just full heal.

Could’ve never guessed, despite it not being live. Thank you, captain obvious. Before you bark again that I am ‘pouting’ and ‘throwing tantrums’ because it isn’t live, I’ll believe it when I see it. Track record shows Blizz carries over almost everything from PTR to retail.

I haven’t tested it yet but I’d assume it should work with bubble, though It’s likely they can just pair it with some “not usable while immune” text.

There only boss in the entirety of World of Warcraft that has a recovery phase of a few seconds where everyone is less than 30% HP, Tyrant Velhari. Other than that it’s not going to “save Mana”, topping people off with fillers is inexpensive unless the healer is inexperienced and uses expensive methods.

From what I can read, most people who are saying it’s an OP heal, don’t actually heal.

Or your healer can heal you, game are usually won when the other team global one of your team members, saving CC for that is more important than doing your healer’s job.

Pal, you haven’t done mythic G’huun, you have intermissions that is pointless to dps or in some instances you have to stop dps outright. Its naive to assume you can’t fit in this ability to many encounters already out there ( Aggramar, Eonar, Imonar bridge transition… ). And as for healer mana, YES it matters here and especially in this case, there’s almost no realistic window to fit in a mana pot anywhere on the fight, they’ll be thankful that Zandalari trolls exist just for this reason alone.

What you think healers have infinite mana? In 2v2, 3v3 you have these resets that happen in the fight where your partners cc and hide behind a pillar, perfect now, you can be full health before re-engaging with no loss of effiency.

1 Like

I have my Mythic G’huun kill on Thiccloin-Turalyon, “pal”, though having a G’huun kill or not doesn’t mean anything here. You’re also not taking into account the immobility effect the racial has, and the fact that if your healer’s leave you low enough to get a full effect off they’re not doing their job.

This is far more important.

Oh look, another alliance whine thread. As every alliance player tells me whenever I bring up the alliance having an unfair advantage. Just join the horde.

You guys are literally complaining about things that are nowhere near going live yet and already were stated to be subject to changes… :roll_eyes:

I am actually, and healers can leave you low enough now if they see the window for you to use this ability, mythic players can communicate this with no problem. This is coming from a holy paladin that killed this boss numerous times, this is a good mana saver especially when progressing on bosses.

You’re basing your argument on your experience as I am mine, we’re both wrong and right until it makes it’s way to live, though at least one of us doesn’t hide behind an alt.

Ok then, we’ll see.

Good, we need less people hiding behind alts on the forums.