Alliance needs high elves

No, I am playing a blood elf. Which is a faction of the high elves.

1 Like

You mean give our elves arc wine so they populate the horde??

I am 100% in agreement to this, they won’t pollute Storm wind anymore :+1:

1 Like

So a doberman is not a dog. Got it.

1 Like

They do have High Elves, they are called void elves.

You only need to do their unlock requirements to play as them, have fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes this is true, but they can not be paladins due to being void aligned.

1 Like

There’s a megathread for it, don’t need to make new ones, but you are quite educated, which make me think that you are not a troll.

3 Likes

Blood elves are High elves according to the racial description that are on the race selection screen.

4 Likes

Make a void elf. Same casting animations.

2 Likes

Well I certainly do apologize for the frustration I have caused you. Had I seen the thread I would have certainly add to it, over making a new post.

2 Likes

No need to be mean to him, he is being educated, give him credit for that.

Saying “I don’t want to be on the evil faction” isn’t “educated” to me. /shrug

1 Like

He have reasons to think that really.

1 Like

We are open to any support and constructive critics on it.

1 Like

void elves are blood elves who are high elves. The alliance is there for you. You’re welcome.

1 Like

And I disagree personally. Hence why I don’t think that he’s educated and actually thinks things through. Horde aren’t just some evil foils for the alliance to beat up. It’s not a black and white situation, and we’re not mindless drones. Many hate what’s going on right now. The Horde to me is supposed to be a bunch of misfits with complex pasts trying to survive. Not the tyranny nonsense and not just blanket “evil”.

2 Likes
  • GD doesn’t need High Elf topics being spammed all over the place
  • Alliance already does have playable High Elves, they’re called Void Elves, and they’re delicious.
  • And I’m a High Elf. Stop saying Alliance needs Horde races.
1 Like

I don’t disagree. Blood elves and Void elves, related similarly to the draenei and the eredar.

I have the same opinions, but this is how Blizzard is writing the Horde in this expansion and i don’t agree with it, i don’t like to fight the Horde in content because i know in their core that they are just the opposite of the Alliance, not a openly evil faction like the Scourge or the Legion.

In the very least, they’re making some minor hints at change in the next patch. But that’s spoilers.

I really don’t think most people (and this is observation, I’m not claiming it as a fact) are happy about the situation right now. It especially makes no sense after Legion.

From playing throughout the last several expacs, from garrosh bombing theramore and the forsaken farming the humans of hillsbrad and southshore, to how they have been this expac, I feel that these are things that I can’t support. I really mean no offense.

1 Like