Alliance need to pull it together

I have been letting this go for a while but this morning, I’ve had enough. How many Alliance player go into a bg just to loose? I thought as much. I am going to start with the basics.

1. If you are new and not sure what is going on, or what to do, please ask.
  2. For all you smart mouth players, please help your teammate with proper and clear answers.
  3. If you feel the need to name call, degrade, undermine, or simply be as toxic as you can, do that somewhere else.
  4. BG chat is not for random crap and this is why the Alliance can not win a game.
    If all you want to do is sit on a bg chat and have a random conversation, you are wasting mine and other players time. My monthly subscription is not for you to waste, PERIOD.
  5. Dont come at me and tell me to play another game or I don’t know what I’m talking about, it doesn’t take a genius to see the wrong. Learn to work as a team. I know this may be a hard concept for some of you but you should give it a try. How hard is it to see that the horde work as one group, not an individual who has something to prove because lets face it, the Alliance has plenty of them. If you are not holding a sponsor, you are like me…NOBODY. I dont know how many times I have said " The horde are laughing at us" why, because all we can do is fight and argue with one another. People should be pissed that you are running 10 or more bgs with no wins. You have a right to be mad at your teammates who’ve decided to sit and play keyboard warrior the entire game. Your money spends just like everyone else. And no, I will not transfer to horde just to win a bg, so don’t bother stating so.
  6. For all you keyboard warriors pointing our whos bad, look at where you sit on the game board before you speak. Its real funny that most of the time you are last in line. These people make me laugh. You are probably wondering why I am writing this. I saw something in a bg this morning that was truly disturbing. No, it was not me that was the target but a teammate. I tried to speak up and correct the issue, but our mouth of the group was having too much fun being toxic, degrading, and just in a bg to make someone feel like dirt. Please, take your issues somewhere else because this must stop. I dont know what life is like on the horde side. What I do see is a group of people working together. Healers healing more than the FC or friends. Healers getting peels, FC with plenty of people protecting them, groups moving together. I must hand it to you horde players, your team work is great. Yes, this is being written under an alt because i know all to well to use my main toon.
5 Likes

sigh

/20 characters

1 Like

Saw length of post didnt read. Cliffs anyone?

3 Likes

You just got a bad team nothing else … it happens on the horde side too,

Alliance really has been getting worse and worse, im not even having fun in bg’s most of the time anymore unless its a game where I actually have to fight people

1 Like

Guess it’s time we merc and help the alliance out !! :sweat_smile:

Edit:- I actually blame Jugga for playing horde . It’s all her fault :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like
  • Imbalance
  • Infighting
  • He wants people to be on their best behavior and practice being polite.
1 Like

What?? I’m 4-4 in av. 4-0 in both IOC and WG though.

2 Likes

Be the change you want to see. It’s what I do every day, and works generally well.

Horde or Alliance, I go in with a mindset I want to win.

Granted I might have to carry the team in a random, but that what makes the game fun for me. If you queue with a bad attitude, the whole team suffers.

2 Likes

Alliance was killing it yesterday (Sunday). Went 1-5 in reg BGs and 2-2 in Epics.

Had the most intense WG where we Horde were defending. I joked at the start that Horde defending is a slam dunk win. Welp, with 18 min left Alliance had east and west entry into the final area with a chunk out of the final wall/door. It was all we could do to get a win. We held and it was bloody awesome.

1 Like

Yes a lot of horde victories are come from behind … horde can’t afford deserter like Alliance so we fight to the bloody messy end and guess what sometimes we win .

1 Like

From someone who plays on both sides Alliance and horde both have their bad days but it seems that Alliance players are trending towards I just want to beat the horde down and get hks and KBs. While that can be fun for them I can see it not being fun for others. I have been in quite a few Ally games where this was the case we gave the horde a complete smack down with 0 regard for objectives unless a FC or something just happened to walk into our killing spree.
Now when this was brought up by someone in chat who actually wanted to win the response was “It doesn’t really matter if we win the rewards aren’t even worth it. It is all about farming HKs.” Maybe if Blizz made bgs more rewarding it will fix that issue I don’t know but that guy does have a point.

3 Likes

To be fair, the PvPers usually gravitate to the better faction. In this expansion, in the US at least, horde is where it’s at.

How are people having all of these problems?? I don’t get it.

1 Like

This.

Been playing on my horde dk last 2 weeks and yeah, horde looses too.

Horde players been a bit carefree these few days. I’ve had 2 DWG where the Horde sat mid and farmed kills while our resto druid just capped their flag over and over.

It seems people love to bash the healer aswell. Me maining a healer i get all kinds of BULLCRAP from people for no reason. I top the healer boards every bg normally by a hell of alot more then all other heals combined. I get attacked for ZERO reason. its disgusting and something needs to be done about it. i heal my butt off and i have the numbers to show for it yet toxic players at the bottom of the board for some reason feel the need to blame everything on us like DAMAGE isint a factor in winning for some reason?! blizzard needs to do something about this cause i dont pay to have toxic 12 year olds bash me or anyone else for that matter in a PVP

2 Likes

I was on my main toon fighting you every step of the way. Nice to see you again!