[Alliance] [Myzrael-PVE] <Egyptian Lotus> 18+, recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding/leveling, casuals also welcome if not interested in raiding

[About Us]

Egyptian Lotus is a newly made guild seeking those excited to jump headfirst into Classic World of Warcraft. The goal is to clear content without sacrificing a fun, laid-back community. We are serious about clearing the content and willing to do what it takes to accomplish that goal, but we’re also here to meet friends and make memories.

[Raid Information]

The current raid schedule is 8pm-11pm MST, Thursday & Saturday. We will have a loot council comprised of officers that will decide how loot is distributed to best help the guild. Those on the loot council can not vote for their self and all decisions can be questioned by members with no repercussions. In the event of a tie vote, the two members voted for will roll to break the tie.

[Member Expectations]

Egyptian Lotus is looking for players who share our goal of clearing all PVE content while keeping a friendly, close-knit community. We want to focus on recruiting particularly like-minded players to form the backbone of our guild in these early stages. Our ideal member is friendly, reliable, competent, active, 18+ and willing to help others. For our raids, consistent attendance is required, as are basic consumables, but we are looking to avoid the use of world buffs and particularly expensive consumables (flasks) unless we find them truly necessary for progression. We will accept those into our guild not looking to raid consistently, but you must state in your post whether you’re interested in being a raider or just a member. All those interested in leadership opportunities are required to adhere to the rules for raiders.

[Leadership Opportunities]

The only filled leadership position is the guild leader. If you are interested in an officer position please state your case in your post. We’re primarily looking for people with first hand Vanilla Wow raid experience, but it’s not a requirement for a member or officer. However, those looking for a raid leader position must have experience raiding in Vanilla WoW. Also looking for class leaders for all classes that have prior vanilla WoW experience.

[To Apply]

Post here to apply. Please state your intended role/class and what position you are interested in first. After that make your case as best as you can for the role/class/position you are interested in.

[Roles Filled for Raids]

Tanks

Hi , name is Kaeloron and I’ll be creating a human warrior for Classic. I’m interested in being a raider and I have prior raiding experience from Vanilla through MoP, a majority of my raiding was in WoTLK content. I’ve been away from the game for a few years and am looking forward in coming back to the basics and working my way back into the game. I’m looking for a friendly, social guild where I can meet new people and have fun in the game. I’d be interested in becoming an officer as I do have prior vanilla WoW experience, however it’s been so long that I’ve likely forgotten more than I remember. Thank you.

We would be glad to have you as a raider. What role would you enjoy most as a warrior, dps or offtank? We have openings for both at this time. Also as far as the officer rank goes I’d like to take a wait and see approach so I can get to know you a little better first.

Either OT or DPS works for me, I’ve done all 3, been MT before biut if you have that covered then I can do DPS and you see what I do and move to OT/MT later if it works out. Sounds good on ranking, also gives me a chance to get to know you and the guild.

Sounds great, I’ll be on as soon as the server opens tomorrow. My character name is Warik.

Hi, My name is Ikellum, I am a Dwarf Mage and I’m interested in becoming a raider. I can attend both raid nights. I’m looking for a guild that i can have fun and make friends in.

1 Like

Same here, as soon as the door with a million people trying to enter it allows me to enter :smile: . My character name will be Kaeloron.

2 Likes

We would be glad to have you. Give me a shout tomorrow in-game when the server comes online and I’ll share the discord info.

Ok Thanks!

1 Like

where will you be?

Northshire Abbey, I’ll be a Human Warrior named Warik.

1 Like

ok, so should i go to northshire abbey and yell?

2 Likes

Lol, a private message will work.

1 Like

so ill friend u when we get on myzrael?

Sounds good

Ok, see you then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Likewise :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I’ll be creating a dwarf warrior named Rolf, my first and original toon I created when I played Vanilla. I have raid experience as an OT (sometimes MT when a sub was needed) in Vanilla, BC, and WoTLK, with the majority of my experience in Vanilla and BC. Given my raid experience, I am fully aware of the requirements of end game raiding (consumables, professions, attunements, etc.). Let me know if wish to talk further reach out to me on Myzrael.

1 Like

Are you interested in any of the leadership positions given your experience or just raider? We would love to have you regardless as an OT.

I’l be open to an officer or class lead position. Reach out to me in game when you are ready to invite me to the guild. Also, do you have discord?