Alliance keeps losing its Identity

This smells like a manufactured crisis to gain support for more elves.

No more elves. We have 3 too many races of elves as it is.

6 Likes

We need more spiky fatherly Moo’s like Stompy here.

Community would improve a whole lot.

5 Likes

Disagreeing != Troll lmao
And at least none of those “anti helfers” spam threads like this dude, and they aren’t hateful to alliance races because of their skin color like this guy. Honestly, that’s the most disgusting part.

9 Likes

Dude right? I don’t think we’re ever going to get Dwarf development outside Magni and Brann doing Brann things.

3 Likes

100% true. So much less culture in the Alliance.

3 Likes

Okay I would not even be sad if we got High Elves but do we really want a 5th Elf race? Would we really need a 5th Elf race? I would rather they just give Void Elves High Elf customizations.

1 Like

OP, Sunday was a couple of days ago.

3 Likes

Alliance identity to them = white races praying in Stormwind 's church

8 Likes

At this point, I would rather we got, like…those ghost elves from legion, or night elf worgen, really. Or to go completely non-elf, I would love ethereals or maybe Vrykul, and give the horde those undead Vrykul as a forsaken allied race.

3 Likes

Cmon, cant even use the “thinly veiled high elf thread” joke if you guys are so blatant about it.

7 Likes

I am not sure where I would want Ethereals, they dont really seem the type to hold allegiance and their culture/history seems more about staying neutral for trade and lots of backstabbing one another. Thats not even getting into the Void Ethereal version.

Would be interesting to see a way to do it though. Curious how and who they would side with.

1 Like

Note I was replying with my opinion as to why he has not been given a forum ban. And to me a person who constantly comes into a thread to derail it on multiple alts is more a forum troll than a individual post different forum threads on a topic they are passionate about is all. Nothing more nothing less anything beyond that is you just reading something that is not there.

Yes, you did that full of your whataboutisms. I saw that clearly.

4 Likes

Not sure we had much of an identity to lose.

Our identity was pretty much “stand in the background” for the entirety of King Spikyhair McBigsword’s reign.

2 Likes

high elves have nothing to do with alliance identity, this is just another degenerate high elf post disguised, keep moving

7 Likes

Mate cool it on the capitals.

I think I’m having a stroke.

No I definitely am.

4 Likes

Wallurion, no offense but this is doing more Damage to Playable High Elves than you realize…

4 Likes

What are you talking about with Lordaeron? Lordaeron was never ‘lost’ to the Alliance, the Alliance rejected Lordaeron’s entrance to the Alliance after they broke free of the Lich King.

Why are human paladin posters like this?

5 Likes

Ugh, this is the kind of stuff that keeps me from wanting anything to do with helfers. You guys are so desperate and weird.

8 Likes