Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

now the allies can all show how tough they are by forming raids and camping turtle quests. pathetic.

2 Likes

I guess since you haven’t gotten the quest before you know it cant be done in raid

7 Likes

Said the skinny bloodelf ? oc is better . 
 for u . I dont like to be an anorexic pj lol

1 Like

Alex, I’ll take “Things said after losing at PvP for $500”

3 Likes

they do it anyway I have whole raids chase my sub 120s across a whole map

1 Like
2 Likes

From the view of the majority of the player base (us filthy casuals) the racials are pretty even.

4 Likes

Even from the view of things like “sims”

No, 89% getting an achievement is not an advantage (again, going to the fridge to get a pizza i bought).

For the second that’s not an advantage from what you seemed to be implying (Blizzard unfairly giving them one), and an advantage from being skilled/playing more. Which again is subjective and in flux, not a constant. You don’t gain Instant kill abilities for getting Gladiator.

3 Likes

ummm
Dont u know theres only one racial can play DH in horde?
And the racial is belf btw.

so having 90% of the best raiders in the world is not an advantage. got it.

you heard it here guys. Horde player says having 90% of the top raiding guilds doesn’t constitute a clear advantage.

I won’t be helping the Alliance gear. WM goes off when not needed.

1 Like

Until you can spell it maybe you shouldn’t use it as an insult.

1 Like

The Alliance has been getting everything. Stop acting like the Alliance have been getting nothing.

3 Likes

can’t even spell babies.
and just because all the top guilds that were alliance changed to horde for distinct advantages.

2 Likes

Because the people wanting to clear Mythic Uldir happen to be Horde? We do have the story connection to the place.

1 Like

best racials have been horde for a long time now.
best alliance guilds abandoning alliance for horde because better racials.
but alliance has been getting everything

100% agree.

yes. magically all the best guilds just happened to be horde.
magically all the players who wanted to progress in hardcore raiding happened to choose horde.
wow. such horde logic.

2 Likes

Because it doesn’t? Frank is walking around and finds a quarter
 how is that an advantage to me? It isn’t.

2 Likes