Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

We’ll forget about past injustices and just moan about the current ones.

no. it’s simply not being stupid.
the majority of the best guilds that were alliance have all changed to horde over the years for a variety of reasons. for example - did you know that 8 guilds alone that were alliance during warlords between now and then have changed to horde? thats 8 minimum. i didn’t do much digging.

2 Likes

So like… Let’s say 200 people max? You’re not going to notice that day to day.

If it was true Arnold is a manly name.

1 Like

It wasnt 20 people… it was droves and yes, The Horde “superiority” is 100% ex-Alliance players who were chasing easymode.

5 Likes

LOL I still get all the hype about WM. GL who ever gets that stuff, still won’t be touching it.

It makes the horde claims seem much more heartfelt lol

For anybody new to this thread, this is the summary

Horde:

Have a good day.

3 Likes

There’s a been a very real and very damaging trickle down effect because of this over the years, one that has lead to Alliance’s hardcore population getting decimated and overall population falling apart as well.

11 Likes

yeah it totally wasn’t the racials. lets ask method.
https://www.method.gg/board/content.php?172-Method-Faction-And-Realm-Change
oh look at that.

Horde racials have proved to be more beneficial and likely more suited to our play style in each past tier on boss fights that matter and this is a trend we expect to continue.

9 Likes

You had a Space Goat priest named “Kimberly” too. I remember you 100%.

1 Like

To reiterate, sad and silly.

1 Like

except its the truth. 8 guilds minimum between the end of warlords and now alone have swapped from alliance to horde. that’s just from the top 60 guilds in the world.

Bring it. I’m out here.

It ends with you running for help though. Like all alliance do.

2 Likes

Yea well you smell of elderberries and your mom dresses you funny.

2 Likes

We get this? Thx for letting me know lol

Says the paladin who can bubble hearth lol

2 Likes

i notice you haven’t said anything about my comment about the skill of team secret giving them an advantage over me and my friends yet. hmm.

avoiding the obvious answer are we?

Hmmm I’m really going to have to consider heavily if I am actually going to turn warmode on and pvp for like the first time ever… That is actually bait I might bite on.

2 Likes

I’ll try to phase on your server and look for you once 8.2 rolls around.

I almost feel bad for the Hordies about to get rolled by min/maxing Alliance Mythic raiders … almost

1 Like