Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

The hilarious thing is that despite over rewarding alliance players the horde are still superior. They have a clear disadvantage now but you’ll never compete :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Horde has an active emmissary that scaled up with the patch. Alliance doesn’t. So Horde gets extra loot first.

3 Likes

yea that how our clever designer think about balancing the numbers.
And they don’t know to balance the world PVP shards.

I know twitch makes it seem like they’re important, but the vast majority of the Horde are not Method.

8 Likes

This is why blizzard is missing the mark. The alliance faction is generally not interested in raiding or competetive PVP combat, they are interested in collecting transmogs, pets, and ERP. They need bonuses to these activities in warmode to balance things out.

8 Likes

Struck a nerve here. Hit a little too close to home? Been horde since launch bud.

5 Likes

so blizzard couldn’t have fixed racials so they weren’t imbalanced in horde favor ages ago to prevent the mass exodus of top end alliance guilds and pvpers to horde side because tehy had a distinct advantage?

dang. sounds like an advantage to me that blizzard could have fixed. that blizzard hasn’t fixed, and could have been fixed, and would have left stuff balanced.

5 Likes

So when Blizzard made sure that Troll’s Beastslayer racial worked on half the bosses in ToT, that was the communities fault?

8 Likes

when almost 90% of the guilds in the world that have cleared Mythic Uldir are all from one faction, something would tell me that something is drawing top guilds to that faction.

sounds like an advantage to me.

11 Likes

are you kidding me? the horde has the best racials in the game in both pvp and pve.

6 Likes

You need some kind of psycho-therapy. You have serious jealously and envy problems. It’s kind of sad actually.

6 Likes

Nope, I remember you. A Human Paladin named Arnold. You cried about Horde bias and advantage, then poof… you were gone and resurfaced as the…thing… you are now.

7 Likes

it doesn’t get people to turn WM on permanently though - only to group up, kill 25 horde and then switch it off again!

2 Likes

Maybe rather than something drawing them to horde, something in the alliance is pushing them away, like the alliance playerbase for example.

12 Likes

Uhm…why would this cause guilds to faction transfer? The running contention forever has been hat horde racials are to strong of an advantage. This 1 extra piece of gear per week is supposed to make up for that?

Seems…unlikely. Unless the feedback on horde racials was just whining all along.

So like 20 people?

I don’t mean that as a dig against Alliance, it’s just all this talk about “top end” players switching for racials of all things (the abilities not the physical appearance even) is just silly, and a bit sad.

3 Likes

and yet a bunch of previously alliance guilds have followed there example.
or did you think that magically the mass majority of top guilds and players all just magically selected horde?
that somehow when flipping a coin the top end players all just magically landed on horde?

5 Likes

Ah well. Still won’t help them kill anybody unless they are in a giant group.

4 Likes

I suppose we just look past the previous warfronts and who got those loot rewards first?

It’s currently like that for the horde not alliance. Once it opens for the alliance this week they will get the increased ilvl gear.