Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

as seen by

8 Likes

We were in there for simple 10%, you guys had the be baited with 3x that and free gear just to do the content we have been doing.

I turned warmode and have never turned it off, regardless of balance. I enjoy Wpvp, but the hand holding the devs are doing for the alliance is comical at this point lol

20 Likes

You do realize Alliance did out-weigh the Horde right up to the start of Legion when they introduced CRZ in current zones and therefore, a lot of people/guilds raced changed to Horde.

10 Likes

I think he was saying that the Horde ,as it is now, is made up of predominately Alliance players who were chasing easymode.

14 Likes

alliance were originally in war mode. but horde took advantage of the two major advantages they had to literally push alliance out.

4 Likes

guilds were swapping to horde before legion sara. method swapped 6 years ago.
sorry to burst your bubble.

12 Likes

But thats literally how it is right now, except the Alliance get a huge gear reward advantage.

5 Likes

You are surrounded by Horde players who came from Alliance chasing the easymode zerg fest.

9 Likes

No. No it doesn’t.

Extea rep, resources, etc is in line with the other Warmode buff. A piece of gear for running around in a raid camping flight paths etc is not.

I can hear it now. I am not saying all alliance are camping paths etc. But it is a piece of gear to do the exact same content as Horde in Warmode. Except we don’t get anything like that.

If you cannot see the outrage you are either choosing not to or blissfully unaware at best.

8 Likes

Sorry Blizzard, still not enough for me to turn on warmode.

Now if I can get a new transmog or currency to buy older PvP transmogs you might just get me to turn it on long enough to finish the quest before turning it off for the week.

6 Likes

Just let them have the 400 they still suck.

14 Likes

Real talk, blizzard is going to eventually compromise giving both factions a Wpvp quest that gives Titan Residuum. Whichever faction is outnumbered will get a slightly higher amount than the other faction.

That way the outnumbered faction gets a nice compensation while the former doesn’t feel left out.

1 Like

Racials that make under a 1% difference oh wow that’s surely why alliance suck at raiding

15 Likes

the first is an advantage but the other two are not. That is not what that word means.

I walked to the fridge and got me a slice of pizza I bought is not an advantage.

I got a pizza for free is an advantage.

12 Likes

so having the majority of the best players in the world is not an advantage?
hmm.
so for example - 4 on 4 with me and 3 of my friends against team secret in age of empires 2 would not be an advantage for team secret?

3 Likes

^^ This guy was a Human Paladin 3 years ago, then he saw where easymode lived.

17 Likes

Thanks for adding that to the conversation. Really great insight.

2 Likes

I voiced support for that quest before
 but I have to agree with the OP here
 When the quest was created it was well into the tier and 370 really wasn’t that big of a deal. Opening up this quest immediately (or upgrading it to ilvl 400 gear immediately) is just silly.

IMO, just put the 30% buff in there and leave it at that. We don’t need more random loot rewards.

5 Likes

Those aren’t advantages the game gave them. Those are advantages born out of player decisions that are not up to Blizzard or influenced by Blizzard. Your implication is these are unfair advantages, none of the things you just whined about are.

14 Likes

Being “good” is subjective and in flux, it’s not static.

3 Likes