Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

Warfronts are for both factions. This will be a weekly just for Alliance, unless something changes. There was a time where high ilvl gear was something you had to put effort into

I’m just going to leave WM off on my horde characters now. Maybe if enough do that they will give horde same incentive to turn it back on.

Wrong
Blood elves became horde in WC3 that was back in 2002, because of alliance’s treatment.

2 Likes

Okay then, you can believe that if you want, but we can just wait and see how many Horde guilds switch to Alliance instead of race changing to Zandalari.

One of these things is not like the other.

Personally I’m not bothering to waste time on PvP just to get a normal raid drop.

It’s not worth the effort.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/regeneratin-zandalari-racial/68531

Read through the discussion if you’re interested, pretty much goes over the entire topic pretty well.

1 Like

the point is your giving an advantage to EVERY alliance guild and pvper and m+er , besides the hardcore ones in the top 100. theres no reason a “catch up” weekly should give a free heroic piece to ONLY ONE faction
 goofballs

Lol seriously, but nah dude don’t you understand, this quest will totally put Alliance at an advantage and your guild will become a top 100 guild in the world because of it.

1 Like

Yes. I believe it is right. Perhaps when the progression guilds are not 95% horde I will change my mind.

1 Like

Sucks to suck? Seems to me the faction that has to be given 30 percent buff’s and 400 Ilvl pieces of gear are the ones that SUCK
and blizz and the Alliance know they suck
I’d hold my head in shame if i were the faction given a 30 percent buff because they’re too scared to turn on WM!

point me to the part that says “free”.

oh wait, there isn’t one and its a reward. 0/10

1 Like

so if youre in a guild raiding the new content that came out today, and you got a 400 azerite piece from the weekly war mode quest, and then another azerite piece dropped from the raid and you were able to give it to your main tank or healer or top dps, you dont consider that an advantage? ofcourse it is, and if you dont think so or fail to see the potential chain reaction then youre just a noob.

I have already, and the only argument is Regeneratin’ being uninterruptible is not intended. Still is OP as hell, Pally can bubble -> Regenratin’. Rogue can vanish -> run away -> Regeneratin’. Pretty much restricts enemies to hold CC just to interrupt Regeneratin’. Get outta here.

Like Horde getting warfronts first put them at an advantage? This is what we hear all the time, “remember when Horde got warfront first boohooo” Except this is a quest for Alliance which will probably stay that way each week because alliance will finish it and turn warmode off like they have all expansion.

Can you respond to this?

I wouldn’t call it free. We have to kill 25 of you. If you don’t want us to have it be harder to kill.

They need all the help they can get Flower lol

uh, sure. its bias. isnt that obvious? lol.

Cause that’s sooo hard. All you have to do is be in the vicinity of Horde deaths and you get it. Throw some aoe out and you get it

2 Likes