Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

It’s not even “doing pvp” it’s literally “find a shard that favors you in a week” and get gear handed to you for killing 25 players. Now if they had to win 10 3s matches or 10 rbg wins, that might be different.

2 Likes

Woo this is awesome

This is hilarious. This has been in the game for weeks an weeks now, but all of a sudden horde are launching an avalanche of tears over it? Why?

2 Likes

So the Alliance is concerned with playing in Mythic raiding (which a really small portion of all the players play), and as a result think using a PvP feature, such as Warmode, is justified in helping the less competent players on one faction to get better gear faster for content that has nothing to do with PvP and that most people will not play?

Sorry I don’t believe in “top players.” There is tons to do in the game and we play it differently. Did you want me to try and track down the top pet battlers or the top PvPers or the people with the most level 120 toons?

Shrug. That’s how I look at the game. Like I said its a matter of opinion.

What Blizzard thinks Alliance players want: Low effort, high ilvl loot.

What Alliance players actually want: High Elves.

6 Likes

You’re getting HEROIC level gear from a raid that launched today as a handout.

As an alliance member, do you honestly think that is right? Do you think you deserve a piece of heroic level loot from a raid that dropped today for turning on WM for an hour or so? I’m honestly asking if you believe it’s right, especially on the first week of a new raid.

No.

The Horde complained there weren’t enough Alliance turning war mode on. Blizzard implemented the bonus for Alliance in war mode to combat this. Horde cried, still not enough Alliance turned on war mode, though.

Blizzard implemented this change, Horde cried some more, saying that giving Alliance this gear gives them an unfair advantage for this raid tier. Like yeah, this quest is totally gonna make it so all those non-existent high end Alliance raid guilds beat Horde this tier. You got us guys.

If you want Alliance in war mode, these are the kind of changes you have to put up with it.

• No Alliance in war mode
  • Alliance in war mode

Pick 1.

3 Likes

Yeah, I wonder how it’s tallied though. Is it active characters with WM on, or is it any character with WM on. I have alts that don’t really do anything but have WM on, I’m wondering if they count towards the Horde’s total.

Well, I’m sorry. Not my fault Alliance is still trying to figure out what a keybind is.

4 Likes

lol, so savage.

Didn’t the horde players not complain when they got the first warfront rewards at launch

9 Likes

No, we didn’t because at that time it was the Alliance complaining, while they got the first wave of world bosses and world rares, and bonuses to their war resources and AP.

2 Likes

Right? In season 1, we had to cap conquest points each week to get that, which means winning BGs.

A one time deal which Alliance got after? And Alliance blamed losing BGs on that one time, so if “Alliance” lose BGs now I’m gonna laugh

Good point.

At any rate, free massive gear advantage for free to one faction for doing next to nothing, which from the complaints I’m reading here has to do with Mythic PvE, which the VAST majority of players will never see regardless of which faction they play on, doesn’t make sense from a logical stand point. At all. And makes even less sense that this gear is aquired through “PvP” with the justification of the Alliance that the Horde has a PvE advantage.

4 Likes

Yep, if you look at the top .1% ofc it’s going to be one faction. Plenty of Alliance do pve, we have an Alliance in here that’s full mythic raids done. Nothing is stopping anyone from joining raids/rbgs/3s… that’s what the LFG function is for.

To be fair, no one ever thought the Alliance would outnumber the horde in war mode either and although you guys are crafty in not keeping WM on apparently, I have been hearing more and more about large groups of WM Alliance players.

The biggest complaint I heard when it came to the first warfront was all about how Horde getting the higher gear first was dramatically affecting the Alliance’s ability to compete in the raids. For integrity’s sake you guys better step up and outdo the horde raiders now. This shouldn’t be a problem because from what I have seen of the Alliance this expansion, you can do anything you put your minds to.

So with Ivus the warfront and the free weekly quest Alliance get, what will be your excuse when you get stomped at world firsts by Horde this time?

What? I’m arguing against this. I’m not the typical Alliance complainer

1 Like