Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

You’re honestly saying scoring 25 kills is tough work? Tough enough to deserve a heroic piece of gear from the brand new raid that released today?

Really…? Reeeaalllyyyyy?? Do you seriously need that much welfare handed to you?

4 Likes

Makes me feel bad for oceanic horde players. Alliance get the advantages while outnumbering them

Join an LFG group and get your kills. 25 is nothing and really shouldn’t reward that kind of gear tbh.

1 Like

Have to do it solo if you don’t know anyone else in this game like myself.

Come on over to the Alliance and see how easy it is for yourself, my dude.

1 Like

LFG. You’re welcome

LFG is there for you bud

Yeap, warmode off here. I refuse to help Alliance get free 400 gear by camping flight paths in massive groups.

1 Like

Hopefully Blizzard will explain this one, they said they need better communications, didn’t they ?

Yeah because there’s definitely a ton of max level Alliance in LFG wanting to do war mode. That’s why Blizzard gave us war mode bonuses to try to get more Alliance to turn on war mode, right?

As others have mentioned, use the LFG tool. Choose the PVP section, then custom, and you will see the groups listed. Just make sure you don’t choose a raid group.

It is not free. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

That may be the case in your neck of the woods but not mine. My two 120 Alliance toons only ran into horde PvPers once between the two of them and that was 3 people only 1 of whom attacked (and regretted it).

I will also admit to one day of camping a Tortollan flight path with 3 other hordies for like 20 minutes and then leaving.

Now before you say something like that’s just your server, my Horde friend gave up on WM yesterday because he was getting camping by like 20 Alliance. So I have a hard time feeling bad for Alliance but at the same time these horde QQ threads aren’t getting sympathy from me either.

This is complete garbage, change this now Blizzard. Start offering the free transfers if it’s a problem and stop the bandaid fixes. You make it unfair and people will quit more than ever and you retain nothing.

For 400 gear right before a raid? I’d be chomping at the bit.

Many alliance on these alliance bias thread said they have done it already and turned warnode off. So just step past your victim complex and get it done like them.

1 Like

Even when Alliance are handed gear for cheap some of them cry.

Lmao. Sad. Doesn’t seem like the alliance is struggling to get a measly 25 kills on a weekly basis. I guess it’s just tough for you.

Join the 4 other alliance, camp a tortollan Flight path like everyone else, and get your welfare gear dude. Alliance dominate incursions right now. If you can’t get your 25 kills, it sounds like a YOU problem. Not an alliance problem.

1 Like

Yeah because Alliance is also full of high end raid guilds, too, right?

Those racials are only important for the top 1% of players. Which you are sadly not a part of. Nor does it even matter in normal or heroic raiding which Alliance players STILL struggle compared to horde numbers.

Take your welfare gear or don’t. Idc what you choose to do

1 Like