Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

This is true. Both factions are guilty of it

1 Like

I 100% agree no side should have a game-supplied gear advantage.

but I bet some of the horde complaining about it were the ones telling alliance to suck it up when the tables were turned at the start of the expansion.

2 Likes

it needed a repost.

2 Likes

Speaking of crying. Your “horde bias” topic a few days ago looks really smart now

4 Likes

Not only that but look at the cutoff. They use top 40. Seems off right? Because if you expand it to top 69 (3 pages) there’s only 28 alliance.

1 Like

I don’t doubt it but its different. One (warfronts) if left alone wouldve gone to the Alliance as well. This? No clue when there will ever be a change. At least with warfronts you had a schedule and knew.

This all sounds like horde bias to me.

1 Like

I mean, in a way it was because of Alliance not turning WM on so how are they going to balance shards? Yes, there was a faction imbalance, but it was further skewed by Alliance not turning it on in the first place.

Probably better give the alliance 2 pieces of heroic gear a week just to be safe

3 Likes

Makes sense if there were even percentages of WM on both sides but we don’t know that is true which is why we cannot say conclusively that the current reward structure proves faction imbalance.

Someone did tell Horde we have access to Darkshore right now right? That big loot pinata in Darkshore is there. This is Blizzard way of balancing that.

It is not easy to kill 25 people in WM being so outnumbered.

1 Like

most of you cant complete it 1 v 1 either

Realmpop shows a horde advantage.
Progress shows a horde advantage.

4 Likes

It’s almost like most the best players either rolled or transfers horde.

1 Like

Rough life. Grouping with 4 other people and picking off people 5v1 until you hit 25 kills.
You’re right. This level of “work” is definitely equivalent to getting a free brand new heroic raid piece of gear.

2 Likes

I will go look again but last time I saw realmpop they were only counting 120s.

Spoken like someone who plays Horde lol. I’m sure it’s super easy to do Horde side, hence why it exists in the first place.

1 Like

120 only is 54% horde and 46% Alliance. Oceanic is 49.5% Horde 50.5% Alliance

2 Likes

Gasp! it’s almost as if people might have a preference on things, or don’t wan’t play as humans and friends.