Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

Mythic+. Now show mythic raiding.

1 Like

I do agree with you. However, if you only write say dwarves as farmers who dislike battle, and say an orc whose entire lore is about combat, any player who wants to play a warrior who battles in game will choose to play as an orc and NOT a dwarf.

The imbalance happened because the Alliance is humans and friends. None of which really ever want to fight. If you want to identify with your character, and you are a fighter, you will choose Horde.

Otherwise, you would have a bunch of happy go lucky people playing Forsaken

plenty, remember when racial changes came out there was a big thread on mmo,arena junkies, and elitist jerks about it. Lots of horde players went alliance for EMFH then eventually servers had imbalances kick up speed.

You guys are handling this expansion flawlessly. Keep up the great job Blizzard. :rofl:

1 Like

Really getting tired of this game… Blizzard how do you screw up this bad?

1 Like

People already finished or not interested form big groups, so you join then pop out of raid and just run around with them.

Your so biased you can’t even admit that horde has a clear advantage. I’m done talking to someone who can’t even be reasoned with.

All Alliance in the thread, make sure to turn warmode off on all of your alts when you’re done w/ the quest so that we keep the buff every week, even after these crying Hordes faction change to take advantage.

3 Likes

Ayy time to go get my free lot on my ally druid i barely play

It goes to show that more Horde have had WM on than Alliance. That’s it.

1 Like

And why did alliance turn off war mode to begin with? Horde advantages lead to them owning it and alliance quit.

And Horde players complained that there weren’t enough Alliance players in war mode, so Blizzard did something about it.

You guys asked for this.

Or would you rather have 0 Alliance in war mode and no way to complete the quest?

2 Likes

implying you wont be rolling horde side to cry about

b-b-but the horde had OP zandalari troll racials

3 Likes

Heh. That’s disgusting.

Also, lol at the human paladin responses.

:joy::joy: Alliance have been crying since Legion

6 Likes

Do you mean how to fight and run in PVP starter pack?

We cannot complete that quest in a raid.

It’s hard to keep track of how much either faction cries and at this point i’ve given up

5 Likes

Anyone whos done the 10 man conquest quest knows how to get around that, lets not pretend this is any kinda barrier.

Oh ok sorry.