Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

I don’t raid this toon.
I main tank, Ahndii-rexxar, and I’m casual, Heroic’s about my limit.
This just my oldest toon, that I keep up to date.
My comfort character :grinning:

since i gotta explain this for the bad players in general discussion

the cap for mythic + gear is 385. this quest to kill 25 people in a raid group is giving rewards better than any m+ key

day 1 raid type stuff.

2 Likes

Hey bud, can you link your posts crying about the Horde getting 370 gear from the warfront first when Uldir opened, I’m having a hard time finding it.

1 Like

So much this! If they added some sort of currency (like nethershards) for WM in which I can farm and turn in for pvpgear/pets/mounts I would always have WM on.

1 Like

Simple solution all Horde should turn off war mode for a few months. War mode boycott the Alliance from getting their gear.

4 Likes

Good luck, a small minority of Horde players turning off war mode would only balance war mode more, as most Horde players aren’t tantrum throwing children and know that there’s currently a faction imbalance. Many of them used to play Alliance, too.

1 Like

Hey bud. Do you realize this isn’t about warfronts?

And that the Alliance gets both the 400 from the weekly quest and a 415 from the darkshore warfront that starts in the next day or two?

3 Likes

Damn. Maybe now Alliance in the BG forums will stop crying about losing BGs :joy:

Nah, let them have it. Will it matter?

2 Likes

probably won’t but never know crazy stuff happens all the time.

Still looking for you complaining about the Horde going into a raid tier w/ an advantage, nope can’t find it. Maybe you should come get a piece of the pie and xfer Alliance. I know you’d have to give up all of your other advantages (racials, player pools, etc.) but at least you’d have a chance to earn some 400 gear.

I am still looking for the Horde getting 2 pieces of similar rewards going into Uldir.

Nope. Can’t find it.

So I guess the situations arent the same.

What racials advantages? The ones that don’t exist?

5 Likes

You have 3 options:

1. Move to alliance
  2. Turn off warmode and get as many of your hordie pals to turn them off as well, so maybe next week horde gets the quest.
  3. Suck it up and quit crying.
8 Likes

funny how alliance forget that all horde went alli in wod for pvp. alsothat oceanic alliance massively outnumbers horde oceanic but they still have the bonus

8 Likes

Sorry, the Alliance Forums Professional Victim Unit should never tell anyone to stop crying.

3 Likes

One does not simply just swap sides because of a weekly quest.

However, this is ridiculous.

I’ve never turned on Warmode, ever, and yet for some imagined imbalance, alliance are getting item level 400 gear now.

370 was mildly annoying, but with the new tiers coming out, I could ignore it.

But 400 is just absurd.

5 Likes

You get to double the rate that you gear up this tier and you have the balls to say horde still have the advantage because they are just that much better than you so you deserve it? Anything to justify getting the free loot right?

What happens in a year when the alliance go from 45% of the population to 35%? Will Blizzard give up on over rewarding one faction and pissing on the other? Will every alliance alt be made into a raid boss because no one wants to play with them? We’ll have to see about that one.

1 Like

That’s Special Victims Unit.

The Horde needs to #Walkaway from this.

Well when you write the lore to ONLY have the Alliance as farmer, you get farmers.
When you write the Horde as only Warriors, they get warriors.

There is NO reason Dwarves Night Elves and Worgen are written as anything less than warriors. For instance, dwarves are one of the main warrior races in ANY fantasy setting. To see them as anything else is just Blizzard failing.