Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

Horde get a HUGE head start when first raid comes out.
Alliance cry but nothing changes.

Alliance get a small head start.
HORDE CRIES LIKE BABIES LULZ

6 Likes

They are talking about the PvP quest not the warfront.

wat

3 Likes

You better pack a lunch and bring a couple friends.

When the first raid was out, WF was handing out non stop 340s to any and all horde alts and boosting horde to beat Uldir race easily. Now it’s the opposite and tears are flowing from the opposite side.

2 Likes

When your faction is at a disadvantage.

I was "wat"ing that you think the Alliance has a small advantage

1 Like

I sort of remember the same sort of argument happening when horde got the warfront guaranteed gear day 1 as well.

1 Like

Agreed, i don’t know why they haven’t done this already.

So LFR level gear and Heroic level gear are the same thing now?
I just got a 400 item level piece on my Alliance alt for about 10min of running around tagging Horde trying to do the assault. It’s nice, but it felt wrong.
Tomorrow I look forward to getting another 400 item from Darkshore.

1 Like

Here comes an idea!!!
Some horde follow Saurfang/Bane and join ally, and some ally follow Ashvane and join horde.
So now people can switch faction in warmode, and the join is limited to reach balance.

Yeah baby, more whining from the Horde!

I am NOT arguing Blood Elves should be Alliance.

All I am saying is the reason Blizzard decided to put Blood Elves on the Horde (and wrote the story that way) was because The Alliance greatly outnumbered the Horde. China complained and asked for a pretty race Horde side.

That is the reason Blizzard made the decision to put Blood Elves on the Horde Side. The lore is written AFTER the real life decisions were made because of number imbalance.

I agree, but fixing racials alone won’t cause people to play Alliance over Horde, when all the top PVP and raiding communities are already Horde. They’d have to make Alliance racials overpowered to do that, and then we’d just end up in the same situation again, but with the faction imbalance reversed.

That’s why Blizzard chose this route instead.

That looks to be the only type of gear you are wearing lol

I still dont think you’re going to see a huge migration of players, a lot of Horde running Alliance alts maybe, warmode isn’t that big of a draw, and today’s 400 gear is yesterday’s 370.

WTF
Why is this thing related to China lol?

Just goes to show most players need a pretty face on the Avatar and a “monster” faction will not work without a “pretty” monster

1 Like

bUt mUH hOrDE bIaS

Racials are fine as they are. People are just set where they are.

1 Like