Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

No. That is not my argument.

Please stop lying about what I am saying.

2 Likes

So then what, you think Blizzard should intervene if there’s a faction imbalance and give people more incentives to play Alliance? Then you have no problem with what they’re doing here.

1 Like

Uh no, it’s because the faction balance was completely untenable back then. Did you play in pre-BC or are you just whining for funzies?

2 Likes

Raid guilds aren’t going to switch for a world pvp bonus

Once again. Wrong.

2 Likes

No they’ll switch for a larger pool of applicants. So you’ll need more people playing alliance for them to start switching.

Jesus Christ now the players on the worse team are getting free heroic loot

on day 1

where’s our resident night elf posters always harping on about bias?

can you be useful now please

4 Likes

Are you really gonna use that argument ? Literally the horde killed more bloodelf than just a general that was Garithos , has a lot of more logic to bloodelfs to try to talk with the Alliance leaders than Horde. Lmao

Yeah because that human racials does a lot of dmg in pve , MY BAD , i forgot that racial gave you 20% haste or attkpower , my bad . LMFAO

Well i cant argue with you in this one , Alliance has always had better lore than horde.

So then what do you think should be done about it to fix it?

Raid guilds aren’t looking for casual players in welfare gear.

1 Like

People go where the bodies are. So blizz is incentivizing bodies to go Alliance.

Honestly, I really hope they just add some form of mercenary mode at this point for PvE.

maybe top guilds r considering of switching factions now lol

The Horde should turn WM off for about a month or two. The rage would be epic.

2 Likes

Dude, go read a book or something. Do some research on why the Blood Elves are Horde. I am not going into this argument of “Blood Elves should be Alliance”.

And it’s not working, or you wouldn’t still have the 30% bonus, after, what like 5 weeks now?

1 Like

Yeah here is my Horde Shaman made on Launch day.

We got Blood Elves because of China. THey wanted a cute race because there are only a few of us willing to play the true Horde races.

Most of the Horde since BC just wants to play skinny humans, I mean blood elves.

Phasing needs to be addressed primarily. To give anyone trying to create a counter group/raid the opportunity to actually fight back, rather than get phased to their own isolated area.

My other issue isnt that the Alliance get loot. Its that they get 400 loot day 1. If the quest is going to stay in, it should not be trivial, and it should not be 400 already.

1 Like

Populations don’t balance themselves overnight it takes years

3 Likes

What’s to research? It was because we were outnumbered 2-1 in pre-BC.

2 Likes