Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

And these small groups dictate how everything else works? nah.

No. You don’t deserve it. It’s a bonus for a reason, xfer Alliance if you want it.

I was expecting Horde bias threads today but this will do :laughing: :popcorn:
Oh yeah, thanks Horde for the free gear :blue_heart:

1 Like

I know I know.

If Horde gets ANYTHING. Its Horde Bias.

If the Alliance get anything? Its their Light Blessed Right. And thats just how it should be.

The Alliance Forums Victim Unit is quite good at scanning through every single update. Thoroughly. And finding any potential Horde Bias things to complain about. Real or imagined.

7 Likes

Did you complain when you got Ivus first? Didn’t think so.

1 Like

This response is kinda proving my point about being casuals dho.

So when do we get our turn at the 400 wpvp gear?

1 Like

They gave the Horde Blood Elves because the Alliance rejected them when they tried to rejoin the Alliance.

Oh yes, it was the Orcs that had EMFH. It was the Trolls that Dominated PVP/PVE. It was the Goblins that had Diplomacy for rep farming faster
 Get a grip. Racials have nothing to do with being a good race or good faction.

Even in Legion, it was mostly Alliance favouritism, when the Alliance had a bit more of a story line than the Horde, until they introduce Allied Races and Gave Horde HM Tauren and Nightborne.

3 Likes

Could you imagine years of being at Blizzcon with every shouting For the Alliance?
People ostracizing anything Horde related?

Cinematics showing how cool the Alliance is?

A full culture of appreciation of the Alliance and their place in the game, all the while demonizing the Horde?

I dont think the universe could handle such a massive swing

6 Likes

I like how the initial 10% bonus (available to everyone btw) for having warmode on was considered horde bias but now alliance get triple rewards PLUS a free piece of 400 gear every week and that is coincidentally considered fine lol.

What a joke warmode has become lol.

Edit: quick, someone bring up that Corpsegrinder video from like 10 years ago and pretend it’s relevant, it’s the only square I need left on my game of “Horde Bias Bingo”

5 Likes

Yes, because there is a faction imbalance, and Alliance getting anything is Blizzard trying to balance it out to undo years and years of overpowered Horde racials that made it this imbalanced to begin with.

4 Likes

I think the Bonuses from Warmode should be strictly PVP rewards.

2 Likes

Boo hoo, must be plenty of Horde or you wouldnt have the bonus
right?

1 Like

LOL Why did the Alliance reject them? The WRITERS listened to China who said that the Horde needed a cute race. SO the Writers wrote the story to say the Alliance rejected the Blood Elves

2 Likes

But see. Due to game mechanics
there is always a faction imbalance.

Guess what happens when I try to create a group/raid to fight the Alliance? I get pushed to a new phase. So the Alliance get to continue dominating their phase with no competition. And I go to dominating my phase with my new group/raid with no competition.

Solution: As Horde, either use WM selectively or toggle it off completely.

We’ll just have to deny them the reward. :yum:

3 Likes

EMFH was OP for years

People seem to have forgotten about the time where if you wanted to pvp you played human or night elf end of that lasted for like 3+ xpacs.

5 Likes

I don’t care if it’s for the alliance or the horde, they can’t just give heroic gear the same day the raid comes out, that’s stupid.

3 Likes

“There’s always a faction imbalance, so Blizzard should just sit back and watch every top Alliance raid guild swap to Horde and do nothing about it”

This is your argument? You really think that would be good for the game?

4 Likes