Alliance favoritism on the 20th Anniversary Key Art

Thank you. Sometimes I don’t know where my brain is.

1 Like

This is a flop sis…

Xal is literally a possessed corpse. So by this logic would they not be an undead?

5 Likes

I’m still salty the Horde had a green Jesus in Cata, were the main drivers of the plot in MoP, got a Horde-centric raid in MoP, got an entire expansion based on Orcs, two Horde-centric raids in BfA, an allied race you can use transmogs on where its Alliance counterpart cannot, a Horde-based mount with the purchase of Warcraft 3 Reforged, and a Warchief that drove the plot for SL.

Meanwhile Human Diplomacy has been removed, Every Man For Himself was nerfed a long time ago, the Alliance suffers from the weakest writing in every factional quest chain and zone, etc. etc. etc.

Sit down.

6 Likes

Its probably because Alliance is the better faction. We can always kill off another one of your leaders if you want

Where are you counting 5 Alliance?

Anduin, Jaina, Alleria, and Illidan are the Alliance representation.

Thrall, Gul’dan, Arthas, and Sylvanas are the Horde representation.

Alexstrasza is neutral
Xal’atath is the enemy

Its equal. I dont understand your math

Xal’atath uses a Void Elf model even though she’s not an Alliance character.

At this point I’m half convinced they see Sylvanas and Alleria as equally iconic to belves outside the faction war as they are to forsaken (especially darkfallen) and void elves, and I’m expecting Midnight to definitely treat reunification that way (I know some people mind, there’s a part of me that doesn’t, I love the belf leadership as characters but if they put her as field commander of a mixed group of farstriders in Midnight I’ll be stoked).

It’s also missing iconic characters for Nelves other than Illidan if you want to go that way.

The top three are obviously iconic characters who are basically semi-antagonists (Illidan fluctuates), Xal as well.

I mean she’s queen of all dragonkind which does include dracthyr (she makes a point of telling dracthyr PCs in DF that the isles will always be their home too and by the time you hit Thaldrazzus it’s obvious a bunch of Dracthyr have started becoming part of the flights officially), even if dragonkind also includes others

1 Like

for the alliance!!

Just play Alliance.

Problem solved!

more alliance favortism is needed

You may want to speak to someone IRL if you’re actually this upset about a fantasy faction being favored over another fantasy faction in a video game. I know you probably wont hear this, but spamming multiple threads about it, even if you are just trolling, really suggests that some professional help would be beneficial. I don’t mean that offensively, and if you do take a chance and actually hear this, it could do you some good.

2 Likes

Like if you were to analyze it differently it’s 2 orcs, 3 humans, 4 elves and a dragon and you could, I guess, argue they’re the only races that ever mattered to the devs if you were bitter about it in that way rather than the faction-brained way.

2 Likes

I don’t understand the surprise gang, didn’t y’all see the interview where they said, they don’t like the horde and are trying to completely phase them out? No?

You guys are way too bored.

1 Like

What? lol Arthas was not Horde. He was the prince of the Lordaeron. The Alliance seat at the time. And neither Sylvanas nor Gul’dan are Horde anymore. Gul’dan has never been current Horde.

Maintenance drives this forum mad

1 Like

Oy vey iz mir… :expressionless:

2 Likes

You see, with an odd number, one group will be smaller.

1 Like