Jaina (Human)
Illidan (Night Elf)
Alleria (Void Elf)
Xal’atath (Void Elf)
Thrall (Orc)
Gul’dan (Orc)
Arthas (Undead)
Sylvanas (Undead)

So 5 out of 10 characters featured on the art are an Alliance related race while 4 of them are a Horde related race. Alexstrasza is neutral since Dracthyr can be played on both sides.

They need to remake the art and include another Horde character. I vote for Kiro to be added so that way it will balance the factions.

Stop with the Alliance favoritism, Bliz!

2 Likes

Wrong right out the gate eh?

81 Likes

That’s because we’re prettier.

14 Likes

I literally said “related race”, not that she is Dracthyr.

1 Like

Illidan is not Alliance. He never has been. Being related to someone from the Alliance does not matter if you are a neutral antihero/villain type. He’s not even night elf anymore, he’s half demon.

Xal’atath is not Alliance and never has been. Gul’dan is not Horde by modern definition…but he was part of the original Horde so I will give you that on a technicality. Which puts Horde ahead by 1. You need to check your math.

47 Likes

Didn’t know Xalatath was repping the alliance this whole time.

What a plot twist!

28 Likes

Better question why did they even put Alleria, Xalatath, and arguably anduin.
These 3 are only recently doing things in wow that are worth mentioning. If anything you should be seeing Malfurion, Kael thas, Cairne, Magni, madive, tyrande.

4 Likes

Damn, Xal’atath is team blue? That’s crazy, why are we fighting her again?

11 Likes

Xalatath is not a void elf. She is an undead one.

12 Likes

Night Elves are kind of related to Trolls so does that make it even?

8 Likes

She literally uses a Void Elf model. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck…

Op might be stretching, but the last 2 xpacs have been heavily Alliance story driven.

7 Likes

For the 10 Year Anniversary event we had Warlords of Draenor, and the poster for that expansion had all orcs.

I tire of this favoritism whining. Even back during Cataclysm, when the Horde objectively had the better quests/story, it wasn’t this bad.

10 Likes

She’s not even that.

She’s an entity wearing a dead void elf.

It hasn’t been resurrected, she’s just piloting it.

10 Likes

What if they add Kiro, but as a racoon skin hat for Gul’dan, who ended up in an all Lumberjack afterlife of the Shadow Lands.

He has red flannel robes, too.

Technically only 2 are actually Horde but tbh would of preferred they had a character representative of all the playable races on the 20th Anniversary key art.

2 Likes

we need another troll raid u say?

She isnt wearing a dead void elf, she using a dead high elf.

4 Likes

Get. A. Grip?

3 Likes

Once again gen Z finds something to complain about when there’s nothing to complain about.

5 Likes