Alliance Exploiting. Circumventing the AV Fix

Why is it that when we stop your entire team at IBGY you guys just want to run by and go PvE? Like I said, Horde needs to get gud on this one.

1 Like

This would be true if it wasn’t for the fact that the talent in question was specifically designed to work with one spell, not 2 because of “clever use of mechanics”.

2 Likes

It’s just as aggravating watching players like you dismiss the effect wall jumping into the alliance keep has because this one benefits your faction. Using your logic, if Blizzard wanted players coming in on that side of the alliance keep, they would have created a path into it - not require a wall jump.

It’s funny watching players manipulate the definition of exploit to cater to their need to justify or crucify.

3 Likes

Horde in a nutshell :crazy_face:

So according to you, using superior tactics and coordination is the mark of cowardice?! What then is your excuse for the thousands of horde kicking and screaming on these forums begging blizzard to make changes so you can be given more participation epics for brain dead smorking of the first moving pixel you see? To me the horde are just showing us all that they don’t have the cognitive capability to overcome their own tactics and are looking for better men to solve their problems for them.

2 Likes

Keep sharing

Bro you recorded private peoples conversation a clearly illegal act and you come bragging about it? Perfect logic, just report the new video and move on. Good to see your so upset you must break actual real life laws.

4 Likes

Imagine thinking AV has anything to do with PVP.

Wall jumping is an exploit, but comparing the impact of wall jumping against premading and/or pally pull is, well, a pretty big leap.

Ultimately with the way Classic works and the attempt to preserve the spirit of the game from 2004 each situation must be taken into consideration. I don’t think exploiting is a one size fits all situation, and the wall jump is something that is well documented and known from Vanilla, and while it is certainly an advantage I don’t think you’re going to get it changed. The biggest BG exploit that Horde have right now is the wall jumping on the horde base, I’m not sure why Blizzard didn’t break that for Classic because that’s basically a guaranteed win if the opposing team doesn’t know how to get to you.

wat

People calling group coordination exploiting need to learn to PvP and evolve their tactics.

2 Likes

You’re doing the same thing - manipulating the definition of exploit. Pretending using a wall jump straight to the winning conditions - killing the general - is less impactful than stacking a group is what I find annoying. An exploit is an exploit and no matter how much importance you or I put on one over the other, it’s still an exploit.

Make up your mind and don’t be so quick to label every disadvantage against your faction an exploit unless you’re capable of labeling the advantages the same way.

The fact that you would try to impersonate one of the legends of vanilla only speaks to your inability to think for yourself and proves that the real problem the horde face is that they are sheep. They are incapable of thinking for themselves and finding solutions to their problems. Well let me be the first to tell you that blizzard can’t solve every issue for you, it’s an impossible task.

Haa HAHAHA HAHAHA

AHHH

HAHAHAHAHA

Did I not call it? Did I not just say multiple times in the thread announcing this “fix” to expect this?

Just call me Nostradamus from now on please.

I am? Weird, I thought I said

It’d probably be on the same level if Horde was ever capable of premading like Alliance could, but the Horde is just a bunch of pugs and there is no organized strategy besides people calling to wipe Galv, turtle, recall, etc. What ends up happening in current AV design is a group of 1-3 players go north and try to get a head start on the base to varying success rates. Usually it seems to take out a bunker early at best, and since most Horde are turtling they tend to fail. That’s why it’s ludicrous to think the wall jump Horde can do is anywhere near the same caliber of premading/pally pull zerging.

I did, you just have piss poor reading comprehension.

That’s some next level stupid. Legitimately did not read the rest of your post.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

A PUBLIC Discord is NOT a private conversation.

Press charges. See you in court.

I could have sworn you said

Why is that? Because the ones that, by your definition, have more impact affect your faction while jumping, literally, to the general - the only win condition - is less impactful? :thinking:

You are doing exactly what I said.

That’s a shame, there was some great advice in there for you and the rest of the horde in there. I suppose this is yet another post that supports my claims.

So you tell me which of these is more impactful:

40 people bum rushing the general or 5 people bum rushing the general.

At no point was it ever mentioned that they don’t want people attempting to premade AV. The blue post for the patch simply said they didn’t want people cave camping anymore, and they didn’t want games starting with less than 20 people. If you can find a single instance where Blizzard has directed players to stop grouping together in a battleground, I would love to see it.

1 Like

The two key points in the blue post

Which then goes on to reference the removal of AV numbers. They didn’t outright state it, but the only reason to remove the numbering is to downplay premade capabilities. If you want to be a literalist who requires black and white to be able to interpret intention I guess that’s one way to look at it, but as far as I’m concerned the intent of the adjustments is pretty obvious.

So you tell me is 40 people jumping to the general an exploit? Is 5 people jumping to the general an exploit?

Is premades in 2/10 games an exploit? Is premades in 9/10 games an exploit?

You’re redefining exploit based on the impact it has on you and your chosen faction.