Alliance Exploiting. Circumventing the AV Fix

price you pay for the overplayed faction bros

2 Likes

good luck with that…I played overwatch and even in that game it was a chore to get all 6 people on you team in voice chat and the voice chat was good in that game.

1 Like

It sounds like this is a player side problem, horde need to l2 discord. ??

99% of alliance premades are just crappy pug players who happen to be in voice chat together any way.

Punishing the entire community by elongating que’s is hardly logical when horde noobs could simply get into discord or follow raid warnings ffs…

1 Like

I mean, this is the core issue every one is complaining about and facading as GAME ABUSE.

The reality is horde have the EXACT SAME CAPABILITY to communicate that serious alliance pvpers use. but they don’t. and for some reason the answer is to create longer ques for every one? Alliance now has 10-20 minute que’s for AV as well while horde que’s have practically doubled.

Im glad the kicking exploit has been fixed how ever, having games where 10 alliance players were stuck in vs 40 horde was stupid indeed. So at least we have made some progress. I just don’t think the rest of the hot fix was the right answer to the issue here.

The core issue being horde having twice as many players queuing for bf’s as alliance… and not being able to communicate properly once they get in game(which is a player side issue, not a game exploit.)

what a bunch of weak cheater and exploiter , real faction of loser i hope you get ban for exploiting the patch after 2 day

if only we had a word for that like …hmm premade…its easy to get people to join voice before the game started you dont start until you have the people in voice… its getting random pugs already in the game to do it seems to be hard. I agree with you though this is not something blizz should not have intervened in and they need to revert the changes

1 Like

nice crappy spam, really contributing to the discussion here. lmao

Your not wrong, i feel like ironically… because this is not always been the case. it has been easier to get pugs into voice on alliance side lately. but that has taken ALOT of psychological manipulation trying to get noobs to view voice chat in a positive light.

horde need to get on that same mind control band wagon.

i just make video of your name and will send this to blizzard you will be easy to track down and hope you get ban anyway blizzard will lost any costmer after your ban ,you will come back anyway and will pay for the game again i hope you lost your rank for the player that play legit ,anyway game with only warlord is very obvious and easy to track down , i have any Sympathy for cheater ,

1 Like

they do not mention premades in that post once every one keeps pointing to that post saying its proof they dont want premades but its doesn’t, all it alludes to is stopping the 10v40 games

2 Likes

And horde are back to whining on blizz, instead of fixing their pvp ! :roll_eyes:

I dont care about premades at all in av but it is funny seeing the hypocrisy in alliance players when its pug v premade in wsg they all up in arms about it but when its their premade v pug in AV its just LUL get gud …the hypocrisy of it all…

2 Likes

Just gonna leave this here for you to read.

www. dmlp .org/legal-guide/recording-phone-calls-and-conversations)

Joining a discord under false pretenses to record private conversations is fully illegal, and 100% against youtube tos. Not to mention you are trying to be a streamer and post this on your own youtube account. You sir are not the brightest.

3 Likes

Straight onto twitter

Fun fact. If you put the website between a couple of ` symbols it will allow you to use the link more easily.

For example: https://imgur.com/a/0fvCIZM
https://imgur.com/a/puo6TuQ

y u mad bro

I think Blizzard screwed up big big big time.
100+ Alliance will now queue in ANY AV game all at once, and because the game is full for that AV due to overloading the queue, the queue system will put these 100+ players in queue to create more new AV.

You can guess what happens next.
Now 3-4 AV will have a minimum start of premade 25-35! in there.

Ironically, the new AV fix is allowing the premade to HIGHER chance of getting more of their people in.
A few weeks ago, a lot of people would need to drop queue for 5-15mins at a time to get at least 20 people in.
Now due to the fact that AV requires 20+ people to create a new AV, overloading the system will ironically create a AV just FOR THESE 20-25 premade Alliance to kill PUG Horde.

But the good news is that more Alliance PUG will basically get a 50/50 chance now of entering a premade split of either 5-35 or 10-30 ect.
And will now have a higher winning rate.

You remind me of my friend Petar. He is malding too

What’s doubly ironic is that without those games starting with only 10-15 people horde also no longer have their easy wins.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Maybe next time instead of catering to horde whining blizzard will actually do something about the faction imbalance issues.

Ok boomer, get of your high horse