Alliance Exploiting. Circumventing the AV Fix

Oh my goodness. You are a funny critter. People have been exploiting since launch. Exploiting leveling, exploiting drops, exploiting instance layering, exploiting open world layering, exploiting this and exploiting that.
Don’t hold your breath.

2 Likes

Given the amount of people we have actively exercising this, you’d never be able to get into another AV game ever again.

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/9EXn8pM.png

You were saying?

1 Like

Dear Diary, some body some where is using the Devils Lettuce.

For shame.

2 Likes

Yes seems to be working perfectly. Horde just doesn’t want the alliance to have any fun

1 Like

As long as we can go back to 30 min queues, I’ll be happy. :smiley:

A patch which was only implemented in direct contravention of vanilla because horde cried their eyes out. Don’t forget that.

The problem with this logic is that it hasn’t been acknowledged anywhere that the alliance base back door is an exploit. Or anything else horde is doing for that matter. That’s a lie made up by a vocal minority on these forums. Prove me wrong. You can’t.

Now what has been acknowledged as an exploit is full raid premading AV. Honestly, you gotta be pretty dumb at this point to keep doing it, after Bliz made it so clear that they don’t want you to. The plausible deniability is gone. Premading AV is an exploit, and if you continue to do it knowing that, you deserve any punishment you get.

5 Likes

Oh, I’m not. Like I said, I doubt it will happen. But it would be such a delightful end to this whole pathetic and endlessly entertaining episode that I have to ante up with the reports just on the off chance…

1 Like

Who cares. The system is messed up from the ground up, by the end of these “fixes” you won’t even have anybody for queuing for AV anymore. I don’t understand why the horde still complain, they still walk away from the thing with like 3k honor, even in a loss.

2 Likes

Go to neckrage’s YouTube to hear the creepy premade dudes.

Dunno why Horde did it, but they did- if you want wpvp you can get more than enough of it as Alliance on any server but HS. Horde meanwhile are sitting in raids at FPs hoping someone will come by so they can all stomp them.

You watch streams where they just sit there, doing nothing, and call that pvp. It’s pathetic.

2 Likes

Was it? Or was it because Alliance who were not in a Premade were tired of losing 40 v 20? They would much rather lose 40 v 40 as they have been?

That’s what bias is- when every exploit Horde does gets waved off because Blizz devs play your faction, and on the other hand if Horde complain Blizz rushes to the rescue with a bunch of changes.

pugs were only in AV to get rep and then get on with their lives. if they had even the slightest inclination to rank in AV (why tho?) they could have easily joined a discord

Does blizzard not want us to? or do you not want us to? pretty sure they wanted to fix the 15v40 games that were happening more than anything

Good strategy. Change the topic because you know I’m correct.

1 Like

I’ve already found another MMO.
I thought I did, but I didn’t.

After dealing with constant alliance premades and dealing with honor botters on my own faction I’ve realized this game is not for a normal MMORPG player.

By Naxx I predict almost all servers will be a graveyard and it will only be the hardcore 16+ hours a day crowd that is left playing alongside themselves and the occasional tourist that wants to just level 1-60.

The better question, do the devs even want to fix it?
On some of the WoW Classic forums, instead of thanking the devs, the Horde players hammered the devs for their last fix causing 1+ hour AV queue times.

2 Likes

Horde don’t win 100% AV? Exploit! Exploit!

1 Like