Alliance Exploiting. Circumventing the AV Fix

No offense but I thought the whole point of playing a competitive game was to try and win. So yes, even if it’s exploiting, people will try to get the upper hand.

Not sure why everyone keeps insulting each other (not specifically you, btw) over wanting to win at something.

So why would they patch out the numbers then?

To prevent the Alliance from kicking people, which worked brilliantly. Keep in mind they still kept the numbers on the battlemasters so you could still coordinate a groul, you just couldnt do so in a way that would let you abuse puggers.

BG’s were numbered in vanilla. It was very possible. The difference is now we have advanced communication programs (like Discord) that can hold thousands of people.
What can Blizzard do? Ban the use of discord with their game? That will kill the game and Blizzard will lose money, nope. Not happening.
I don’t understand why the horde complain anyways, half the time they finish the AV with 3k honor even in a loss. Now they’re just upset they aren’t winning 100% of the time.

4 Likes

We had those in Vanilla. People used them to organize premades then. Thats one reason I am so puzzled by so many people who seem to act like this was not a thing in those days. Like premades are some new, classic only invention.

1 Like

I don’t know… seems to me like they don’t want people grouping as a premade. Why limit it to 5 people if that were their true intentions?

1 Like

It was just less prevelant is what I was ultimately getting at. Ventrilo was a great program but not like Discord lol.
Now how can you blame the Alliance? Half the pug queues are afks and bots. How else do the Horde expect the Alliance to win? This is the only way.

1 Like

Not my vid bro.

But thats exactly that. it what it seems like to you. Its not what Blizzard said.

1 Like

Yeah that post was not a criticism of you, I am sorry if it came out that way. It was meant as a criticism of the side of the community who seems to think that vanilla never had premades or organized voice chat.

1 Like

Yeah, fair enough. It’d close a lot of threads and frustration if they made it crystal clear. This company blows my mind sometimes.

1 Like

So much for “It wasn’t horde crying that made Blizzard put in the fix, but it was the Alliance pugs…”

3 Likes

All we can do it wait until someone gets eventually banned for something and they post about it on the forums or Reddit. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’ll be here waiting :joy:

1 Like

Lol fair games. Alright. Move the cave, remove all terrain exploits, remove racials, and add a ladder system.

Oh wait. That kinda sounds like retail.

I am so glad that lie is unraveling. I am bookmarking this thread.

3 Likes

The ironic thing here is, the good Alliance players just hop into a voice chat program when ever they get into a game. AFAIK, Horde does the exact same thing. DO YOU NOT ALSO SPAM A DISCORD CHANNEL ON HORDE SIDE? Every horde game i’ve played works exactly the same as Alliance. It seems like the reality here is that some Alliance players actually CAN pvp, and just have superior strats for AV. Instead of whining maybe you should focus on communicating new strats or… the REAL issue here, try and get Blizzard to rebalance AV itself… not the queuing system… with tbh just got even longer for horde. idk how this hot fix has really benefited ANY ONE. considering horde questions are now practically twice as long…

my 10 cents.

Hey guys I thought of a solution.
At this point…

Just remove AV from the darn game all together.

1 Like

maybe they wont hotfix this type of q because it doesnt make a graveyard to dead games

theres no way blizzard gms are looking at the last two days of 99% horde wins and are thinking “this is fair we did a good job”

2 Likes

Just remove PvP. Elune. It’s a train wreck.