Alliance Exploiting. Circumventing the AV Fix

“Unfortunate behaviors” sounds like AV Queing abuse to me resulting from AV Premades.

4 Likes

sounds like the part were they were leaving games 10v40 to me i guess its all on how you interpret it

3 Likes

Ooh! The magic incantation ‘exploit’ is mutating into ‘abuse’ right before our eyes. Scintillating!

Thought so. Come to the forums to talk crap but not man enough to post from your main character.

I for one am not embarrassed of who I am and what my guild and I have accomplished. You obviously cannot say the same.

I will continue to report your posts.

Man, we got reporting and all kinds of stuff now. Tough crowd, these Horde cats mean business.

This is Bulleton #3 on patch notes that addresses 10 vs 40 this helps that issue so why bother with

If not to try and Curve Cross Realm AV Premades.

Abuse of Game mechanics and Exploits are the same thing Anjubaby.

:man_shrugging: I guess only time will tell if they make further changes then you were right if they do not…

Its as though you weren’t really even trying to throw the talking point magic incantation words out there for effect. Lol.

You’re acting like this version of AV doesn’t favour the horde heavily with spawn placement and the fact that you can still backdoor the Alliance base.

what a joke

You’re acting like you’re not a pally who can bubble pull the whole room and laugh as the rest of your team exploits that pull… yada yada…same stuff on both sides. lol.

Here’s the jist of it:

Games become bad because Horde have an overwhelming map and racial advantage in AV.
People stop pugging it.
Queue at the same time as other high ranked people.
Suddenly it’s a “premade”.

2 Likes

Alliance just need to learn that pvp is over for them. Blizz obv doesn’t want us play crossrealm premades. But alliance cant win a fair fight. Were just fodder for horde honor.
Ive started to tell people to just boycott bgs altogether, and when the horde start camping alliance in the open world we leave the pvp servers too.
Quit feeding into it.

2 Likes

when you in voice before hand and go “ok queue now” this is like the very freaking definition of a premade …why you all so afraid to call it what it is?

3 Likes

Then Horde can do it too? Why are you Horde such babies?? Just do it yourself? lmao

can’t horde premade with this same method? O_O
it seems like they can

You all queue with 1.5k people and get many games with 30+

if horde did it with 1.5k people we would be lucky to have A game with more then 5 people from the same realm…I actually dont know with the groups of 5 going at same time …time will tell on that . but no we can not doing it with the same success as alliance.

1 Like

Why don’t you just git guder at it?? I’m sure Horde can optimize it if Alliance can

Unrealistic. Horde Que times are always hovering around a Hour. The method you are using is time sensitive.

1 Like

Why don’t you just git guder at WSG? Sike you have to tuck your tail and run back to where you have an unfair advantage in pvp, only going against pugs while premading. What happens when you go premade vs premade? You get slapped.

i.imgur. com/It4ltDi.png

5 Likes