Alliance Druid/Lock Looking for a Guild!

Hello! I’m just getting back into the game and I’m looking for a guild since my last one fell apart and quit playing. I currently am a 378 Feral Druid, but I will switch to playing Balance if it is needed. My Demo lock is 371. I really enjoy M+ as well.

I want to get into mythic raiding, and my times are very flexible so I’m open to quite a lot! I’m looking for a friendly guild that wont start yelling at people two wipes in… Thank you!

1 Like

My guild is need for a warlock or boomy. If you think we would be a good match add me in bnet and let’s set something up.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 7/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags belong.
Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Whats up disco,

I think you would fit great into our raid group. We are 6/9 H and are looking for capable ranged dps. Would love to get a chance to talk with you. Add me Soul#1457

Tis but a Scratch could use another good dps.

7-10cst raid times thur/sun and sat/mon(alt)
9/9n 6/9h and planning to hit mythic soon

Hit me up at btag Dwhaviel#2478

Hello,

Right now Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a group of friends that is looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. We started last tier with CE in our sights after going 9/11M in ABT - however, with the amount of fall off BFA has received, we only reached 2/8M. However, a lot of the relationships built here are strong, and we were able to get over that speed bump and are now looking to get as deep into mythic as we can.

Currently, we are 9/9H and 1/9M - with Jadefire poised to go down this week (Monday). Our schedule is Wednesday/Monday, 9pm-12am est, and we do alt raids on Tuesdays 9pm-12am est.

We have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join a top 100 US guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun.

From reading your post, I got the vibe that this is something you are interested in too. We are looking to add another warlock to our team, and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. Add me on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Discokitty!!

Contraband is recruiting for core mythic raider spots, heroic spots, and m+ dungeons!

Mythic Raid Times:
Tues / Thurs
7.30pm - 10.30pm ST (CST)

Mythic BoD Needs:
2x Healer
1x Healer / DPS switch
DPS

Server: Sargeras

We are happy to take any and all players that wish to join for heroic/Mythic raiding, PVP, m+, etc

Our group is a fun laid back crew that knows when to get serious for raid times. We are all adults with families and lives outside of WoW, but whom still wish to pursue a higher level of play in the times mentioned above. We provide flasks / food, but expect our raiders to come prepared and ready to kill bosses!

Add me in game or reply to this thread at:
Shadowraithh#1167

Hey Disco. Our Mythic team raids on Friday/Saturday at 10pm CST. Our heroic team raids on Thursday/Sunday at 8pm CST. We do a lot of M+ throughout the week, and it’s our main focus outside of raiding.
If our times work, and you would be open to starting on the heroic team, I would love the opportunity to chat.
Btag-Dev#1185
Discord-CasualDev#5323

Hey Disco, Seventh Sun (9/9H, 3/9M) raids one day a week on Sundays from 6-10 central. We are an AOTC-focused guild first, and then spend any left over time in mythic. Feel free to add me on btag if this sounds like a good fit: Layria#1512