Alliance did this to themselves

Didn’t they kinda fix it on retail with merc mode? If you have long que times then you can just que up as the opposite faction or something like that. Regardless, I don’t think we should compare how they run retail with how they will try to steer classic. I never said they would get it right for classic, just that they would probably try and even things out. I doubt blizz wants one side to have way longer bg ques. That would probably encourage the top pvpers on the more populated side to go out and camp fp’s/ higher end lvling zones (while waiting for bg que to pop) that could possibly exacerbate the run away ally pop/ rage unsub from the lower pop side. However I really hope that you’re right and that I’m wrong concerning how the que times will play out. Should be interesting to see what happens.

nice edit pleb, i’m still better than you

i can already see the posts about horde crying for having 2h long Qs for a BG…

Good, I’m glad we agree. :kissing_heart:

high q times and 0 victories will make them real sad, and we’ll all be here telling them to stop whining

If Horde dominates the majority of the servers then it’s still going to favor alliance for queue times

1 Like

So…“yes.”

This was my Herod character. We took the transfer.

1 Like

I don’t understand why Alliance had the option to flee Horde-dominated servers. They should have been FORCED to stay. Fleeing only made the imbalance worse.

1 Like

Right.

And they should have FORCED the horde population to take the transfer.

I’m sure you all would have been fine with that.

1 Like

Blizzard have been known not to be the sharpest tools in the box for a while

Pretty sure the players that are left on Horde heavy servers didn’t flee… OP, you didn’t think this through before you wrote it huh?

And Horde are cowards- by definition, only being able to play on servers where you have a huge advantage makes you cowards.

Faction balance was not a consideration. They were trying to even out populations to shorten or eliminate login queues.

Glad the alliance is being snuffed out.

No, they aren’t making it up. Come to my server, roll an Alliance toon and step foot into contested territory and watch what happens.

Last night we ran BRD. We knew it was going to be hot when we landed at Thorium Point and we instantly got into a pvp fight. There were 8-12 horde at TP v maybe 6 alliance. We got a couple kills, but then got smoked. We couldn’t even res and take a step. We couldn’t revive at the GY. When we finally got away from TP we ran into around 40 horde swarming anyone who tried to travel between TP and BRM. Inside the mountain was just as bad. It took us 30 minutes to go from TP to BRD. It’s so bad people are giving up on leveling because you simply can’t leave anywhere without being ganked by overwhelming numbers.

So it’s easy for you to say that, BUT of you rolled Alliance you would absolutely be singing a different tune right now.

1 Like

you are actually brain dead… Good luck getting any sort of honor ranks in PvP when there are no Alliance to PvP with. Actually brain dead.

I’m torn, I feel bad that the alliance aren’t having fun, but I feel great that I don’t have to worry about pvp… i think even at that I’d rather the alliance on my server have fun

1 Like

I don’t think you know how that story ended…

I think you don’t understand how it ended

ROFLMAO XD

1 Like