Alliance did this to themselves

I do blame them. But moreso, I blame Blizzard for not making the move faction locked the first time around, and if they refuse to implement faction queues. Which I why I don’t intend to give them more of my time and money if this continues.

1 Like

I am curious how so many seem to know the population details for servers, wowpop was good but is now broken, the only way i can, is going by the players I see in the world.

Edited: which is not a good indication

1 Like

I completely agree man. I am on Herod myself on the Horde and when this server was brand new at launch it was more like 60% Horde to 40% alliance. When they allowed free transfers out of the server, we lost like 20% more alliance. So now it is a 80% horde to 20% alliance server if more than that.

The Alliance that left is to blame on your low numbers you have now.

As a level 45 mage I won’t mind having Horde camp the alliance everywhere. Just means I can farm in peace :wink:

People on these forums make stuff up Sabon.

1 Like

So you can spend time looking at a gray screen in a BG instance, rather than in the open world?

Many were ridiculously imbalanced before Blizzard broke the census system, which shows they probably don’t want this information out, as though it isn’t blatantly obvious.

1 Like

Good Point.

It’s an attempt to slander the Alliance, because apparently running en masse or doing any other thing in WoW negatively is an Alliance only thing.

1 Like

It’s hard to blame Alliance for leaving a dumpster fire of a server when they had the chance. I now wish I had instead of sticking it out. Many in my guild are already quitting or making characters elsewhere. I don’t have the time or inclination to start over, so the problem will just get worse until they’re basically just PvE for one side or the other. Blizzard needs to step in, as they helped perpetuate the problem in the first place.

3 Likes

Still on Herod here leveling an alt, and I can easily see Blizzard releasing BGs prematurely at this rate. Though, given how most PvP realms are horde dominant, I don’t see cross realm BGs saving horde from 30 min que times (it’s not like all the alliance on PvE realms are dying to PvP)

3 Likes

I have zero interest in 40v40 lag fest. Give me WSG/AV and I can play those all day every day. I still have pictures of vanilla games (solo queue) where I have people whispering me that we won the game because of me. Now that too me is worth a hell of a lot more then zerg over and over in the world.

On Herod we’ve been chasing horde like dogs across the globe last night. Where’s their strength in numbers, there’s none.

1 Like

Regardless of what the ratio is on a server. Which certainly isn’t 90/10 on any servers. Not even 75/25.

Just because one faction is dominating world PvP, it’s just because they got more people to come out.

On my server the Alliance dominated last night and both factions regularly answer calls for help at dungeon entrances, stranglethorn, cities or settlements being attacked, etc…

It’s all about communication and camaraderie. That’s what gets people to show up and the more that show up the higher the chance of winning. WPvP is almost always about the numbers.

1 Like

Stalagg was shown to be 70/30 before more alliance fled the server with the first transfer. I’d be completely unsurprised if it was 75/25 or worse. It’s been unplayable. I’ll likely wait a couple weeks to see if things chill out, but it was already pretty bad before phase 2 was rushed out the door. I’ve rapidly begun losing interest as more of those I play with say they’re quitting.

1 Like

Its confirmed that the horde on Herod really suck at PvP but after getting slaughtered a few times the eventual zerg always comes to tilt the odds for them

1 Like

I assure you it was more back and forth than you’re letting on. I’ve had similar experiences only with horde vastly overwhelming the groups of Alliance we came across because there were 3-4 random horde raids we would constantly be bumping into in various zones.

I will say, the best indication that there’s more Horde on this server (herod) came from Hillsbrad last night. It was pretty even early in the day, Alliance got a quick spike and overwhelmed Horde for a little bit during prime time, then more and more Horde came trickling in, eventually it was a landslide to the point that Alliance turned tail and ran.

There’s definitely more Horde than Alliance on Herod. I wouldn’t pretend to know the numbers but it’s noticeable.

There is no recent accurate census data. The add on hasn’t worked for almost 2 months now. All data you see was from September and transfers have stayed open off and on since then.

1 Like

I wish there were server forums for these kinds of things.

Oh, wait…

There has been a working manual census addon for months that is as accurate as the original. People literally are just making stuff up based on what they feel. Herod is 51:49 A:H but alliance players keep saying it’s 90:10 lmao

Ya, people keep making references to the imbalance as ‘that’s how war goes’, but we’re not able to make use of terrain to say, make a shield wall or to hinder passage. A zerg is relentless and even in Starcraft, units couldn’t move by one another, even their own allies.

If we had that, some servers could pull some 300-esque resistances at least.