Alliance did this to themselves

Me too, lol, I almost ended on Faerline, but it was full at launch and they just open Incendius and well, rolled on it. Good option overall.

Funny how it’s always a horde player making one of these posts.

7 Likes

Even though 60/40 is 50% more Horde, I would love that kind of ratio. I don’t have the time to level another 60 though, so if I’m stuck on Stalagg I’m not going to do it again.

They did? That releases and I /unsub. I don’t play this game to PVP with people from other servers. This is classic, not retail.

Yeah i can’t blame anyone for not wanting to go through that grind all over again from scratch. Its really unfortunate and i think blizz should have taken more steps to prevent things from going in this direction much sooner.

1 Like

Yeah. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23090136

Q: Will there be Cross Realm Battlegrounds when those go live?
A: Cross-realm battlegrounds were a feature of 1.12 and are important for matchmaking, so you’ll be seeing cross-realm battlegrounds in WoW Classic when Battlegrounds are introduced in Phase 3 of the content roll-out plan.

While I think ally will have lower average que times than horde, I doubt it will be by much. Also pretty unlikely ally will have insta bg ques. Blizz will probably gerrymander the battle grps to make it closer to being an even H/A split. I could be wrong, and I actually hope I am wrong- but I don’t see why they would implement cross-realm bgs if they weren’t trying to even out the bg wait times for both factions. I’m staying on Herod either way.

Blizzard should have never allowed Alliance to move off servers that already had a super low alliance population. Skeram already had a low alliance pop, then entire alliance guilds moved off while no horde left at all screwing over the people who did not transfer even more.

2 Likes

Because blizzard can’t get it fixed on retail… what makes you think they will get it right for classic? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see and revisit this thread in the future.

But, mark my word alliance will have shorter queues times by a hell of a lot.

Didn’t they kinda fix it on retail with merc mode? If you have long que times then you can just que up as the opposite faction or something like that. Regardless, I don’t think we should compare how they run retail with how they will try to steer classic. I never said they would get it right for classic, just that they would probably try and even things out. I doubt blizz wants one side to have way longer bg ques. That would probably encourage the top pvpers on the more populated side to go out and camp fp’s/ higher end lvling zones (while waiting for bg que to pop) that could possibly exacerbate the run away ally pop/ rage unsub from the lower pop side. However I really hope that you’re right and that I’m wrong concerning how the que times will play out. Should be interesting to see what happens.

nice edit pleb, i’m still better than you

i can already see the posts about horde crying for having 2h long Qs for a BG…

Good, I’m glad we agree. :kissing_heart:

high q times and 0 victories will make them real sad, and we’ll all be here telling them to stop whining

If Horde dominates the majority of the servers then it’s still going to favor alliance for queue times

1 Like

So…“yes.”

This was my Herod character. We took the transfer.

1 Like

I don’t understand why Alliance had the option to flee Horde-dominated servers. They should have been FORCED to stay. Fleeing only made the imbalance worse.

1 Like

Right.

And they should have FORCED the horde population to take the transfer.

I’m sure you all would have been fine with that.

1 Like

Blizzard have been known not to be the sharpest tools in the box for a while

Pretty sure the players that are left on Horde heavy servers didn’t flee… OP, you didn’t think this through before you wrote it huh?

And Horde are cowards- by definition, only being able to play on servers where you have a huge advantage makes you cowards.