Alliance Darkshore Portal Crash

having the same issue, still happening. Night elf druid

Still happening as of today. Still no fix. Still virtually zero access to Darkshore via the portal. And let me tell you, as an alliance it is a LONG LONG LONG flight to darkshore now. My Homeland and I can’t get there. Great job Blizz!

FIX THIS DAMNED PROBLEM BLIZZARD! IT’S BEEN GOING ON WAY TOO LONG NOW!

I’ve had this happen on SOME of my toons and not on others. Friends have had it happen. The self-help thing is useless pretty much (6 hour cooldown). Annoying as this is, it works: Just keep logging back on…you will continue to “fall” but eventually you will end up in the graveyard in Felwood and can just fly to DS. Usually takes 2-3 times.

Additionally, I might add that yesterday I was going into the underground cave in Drustvar for the Mining Azuerite daily, and I fell thru the world (fascinating to watch), died, and ended up in the graveyard in Drustvar. Blizz needs to get it together.

Just here to say that this is still happening to me a month later - I have to relogin several time to get my character, and when I do - she’s still magically in Felwood, after taking the portal to Darkshore.

Still happening on my Druid too. Is it a NE only thing? Reading back quite a few people saying this is an issue are having it happen to NE’s.

even in 8.3 my druid still can’t use the portal to Darkshore from Boralus. i fall through the world, disconnect from server. log back in and its a loop. eventually it just lets me in Felwood. frustrating!!

2 Likes

I’m having this same problem (and have been for months) and it’s only on my night elf druid. I put in a bug ticket a week or two ago, but still happening. It seems like this isn’t going to be fixed any time soon or at all.

This has started happening to my night elf druid, as of 8.3. I tried deleting the cache folder and doing a scan and repair of game files, but did not help.

just happened to me for the first time, on my NE hunter. Portal to darkshore from boralus and I fell through the map 3 times, dc/ed, and then fourth time ported to felwood GY.

1 Like

Still happening to me as well. ONLY ever happens on my NE druid. All other toons, including NE ones are fine.

The druid however, falls through the world and DC’s. After about 3 re-login attempts the game takes pity on me and portals me to a GY in Felwood (as others have reported).

can you help a poor druid out

Same issue. Also a NE Druid, warmode is off. Using the self-service move.

Confirming this bug as well. Happening 2/20/20 multiple times. I zone into dark shore from boralus and drop throug the earth… client crashes… after one or two times doing that, I am taken to Felwood.

2 Likes

Confirm this continues to happen. I’ve had this issue going on 2 months. However, it’s only on my NE priest. No other characters have this issue (I have other NE toons). Portal taken, disconnect from server. Log back in. Fall through the world, and end up in Felwood GY area, but fully alive. At times, the DC happens multiple times.

2 Likes

Still going on. DK, Night Elf, Sargeras, even though I don’t think that’s going to help.

Still happening to me only on this character.

Happening to me on my Night Elf hunter, drops through the world and disconnects. After reconnect it loads in, drops through the world again, and ports to felwood. Very annoying.

Still happening months later. Looks like it’s tied to being a night elf.

Great QA and bug fixing here Blizzard.

Yup, haven’t tried to Darkshore portal in months, I noted in this thread in December and January that this was happening - just tried it again and I’m currently in the continuous loop of being kicked out and then magically appearing in Felwood - literally 6 months later and this is still happening.