Alliance - Boycott AV Until separate solo/group queues

AV is constantly r10-13 hordies everywhere.

AV has 1 hour queues for horde, meaning there’s a lot of horde queueing for it. WSG has 10 min queues, meaning far fewer horde are queueing for it.

Whine all you want and jut your chest out in horde pride, but it’s an objective fact that horde are queueing more for AV than WSG in relative comparison to Allies. If that weren’t the case your AV queues would plummet and your WSG queues rocket up.

1 Like

It’s also objective fact that there are more Horde than Alliance queuing in general, regardless of ranks. Our casual population is larger as a reflection of our overall population.

Have you ever taken a statistics class? Yikes.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/633758195419971594/676164181967503380/unknown.png

Yup, we definitely don’t do any WSG. Lmao.

And a relative percentage far greater for Horde are going to AV because you know you can’t handle WSG ranking. Just like I said.

Have you any clue how stats work? Everything you’re trying to say is proving me wrong and you a clueless hack.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/633758195419971594/676164181967503380/unknown.png

You’re absolutely right. Horde can’t handle WSG ranking.

1 Like

Comparatively, yes- there’s a considerably smaller percentage of Horde willing to do WSG, especially horde rankers than Alliance rankers, speaking of the low quality of top horde rankers. Not exactly a surprise.

Yes. It’s Horde who can’t handle WSG meta.

Horde are the ones suggesting taking fast losses for 1 mark each game in order to hit WSG Exalted.

Oh wait… it’s not? But that’s not in line with your agenda! That can’t be right!

3 Likes

Just 5k more rep on my last alt and I’m never coming back until Blizz makes an adjustment.
Sad for the longevity of the game really. I miss pservers where AV was actual vanilla AV and fun. This is just straight hot garbage.

1 Like

A serious compromise to the vanilla experience.

That’s an easy no.

It would be an incredible change.

You don’t think that alliance losing every battleground may be compromising the vanilla experience somewhat?

I’m guessing personal experience. They’ve played 100 AVs since the changes and lost at least 99 of them

The reason Alliance dominate in WSG is very simple. The ratio of Paladins to Shamans is about 10:1. Even though Horde outnumber Alliance in total population, there are very few Shamans in PVP. It has nothing to do with skill, trust me. The games are just super imbalanced because of this disproportionate ratio of hero classes where 99% of games contain 3 or more Paladins and average 0 or 1 Shaman.

Interesting. How did you reach this conclusion?

Join a game of WSG, then report back here. How many Paladins were there, and how many Shamans. Do it for a few games.

This is totally untrue and I know because I buff all r12+ . In any given AV you might have 2 or 3.

It’s not exactly what I’d call a vanilla experience. Neither is 5 man AV groups. They should have left AV as it was in my opinion.

Really knocking his idea because he wanted to be a little more unique? Well Ragefist I’m you to be real with you there’s probably 50 people just like you on Stalagg alone.

OP, I think you’re on to something don’t listen to sh1tbags like douchefist and his pve server gang.

This is the dumbest squabble. Who cares. Go out. Get drunk. Get a life.

This is not the main issue … the map is.

First GM on our server was a NE warrior what do you mean by this?