Alliance - Boycott AV Until separate solo/group queues

Titles says it all.

99% loss rate in AV is unacceptable. How can that even be justified. I understand that there are literally no alliance rankers in the queue for AV anymore which is why we should boycott AV until they make Premade specific queues . Teams of 3+ should get put into a group queue and placed with all others who are grouped.

Even better still, separate the queues entirely for solo queue and multiple. See what happens.

TLDR - DON’T QUEUE FOR AV AS ALLIANCE

7 Likes

Naw. AV is where the honor is for pugging right now.

3 Likes

You rolled a Night Elf Warrior. You were never going to get very far in PvP, chill.

5 Likes

Nice argument. Keep it on topic please

2 Likes

Where are people getting these win/loss rates.

You can queue as a group with 4 other people, just like horde players can.

2 Likes

Not the argument. The argument is that ALL GROUPS that queue should be placed into a separate queue than the solo queuers

1 Like

Nah, still ranking so doesn’t benefit me the slightest.

However, with BWL and Darkmoon faire, there’s probably going to be a decrease in some AV activity.

Turns out you can just make them up! 85% of Horde have beards. 25% of Alliance dislike cats. 99% of Horde are either under the age of 16 or over the age of 40. 78% of Alliance enjoy ketchup soup… wtf is wrong with you people?

2 Likes

No changes.

1 Like

How would this make a difference?

On my horde char, I NEVER see anyone asking to group up for AV. The only PVP groups are for WSG. However, on my alliance character, there is always someone who wants to group up. I’d say there are more ally groups. But ok.

This idea would make the queue faster for horde groups so let’s do it!

There’s no alliance rankers because alliance rankers are good enough to premade WSG and win. There’s still lots of Horde rankers because they can’t handle WSG. It’s pretty simple- after claiming if WSG became the meta they’d switch over, Horde got short WSG queues and a WSG meta and… of course, didn’t switch over from what they call the pve BG.

Even with all the cave afkers, the staggering map bias in favour of Horde and all the Horde rankers in AV I’ve seen more AV pugs get past IBGY in the last few days, which stalls the horde offense as they’ll have their entire team recall, which now puts everyone at IBGY as you can have 2-3 Allies take back SP, SH at that point. Makes for an uphill battle but once we grab IBGY it heavily boosts morale.

Ultimately though, if you’re still trying to pug your way to an honour rank, AV is the only choice- you’re not going to get anything against a premade in WSG as a pug.

1 Like

Its all about aesthetics.

The other options ally side are :

Guys running with a stick up rear and midgets.

Lol? What? Literally the entirety of the Horde ranking population is in WSG. There’s 0 chance you can rank competitively in AV.

The only time you see Horde Helmets in AV is during off-hours when we don’t have a full team to premade WSG with.

Perhaps most interestingly of all however, is that the exact same parameters applies to Alliance rankers.

But by all means, don’t let facts get in the way of your salty bias.

:salt:

2 Likes

AV is constantly r10-13 hordies everywhere.

AV has 1 hour queues for horde, meaning there’s a lot of horde queueing for it. WSG has 10 min queues, meaning far fewer horde are queueing for it.

Whine all you want and jut your chest out in horde pride, but it’s an objective fact that horde are queueing more for AV than WSG in relative comparison to Allies. If that weren’t the case your AV queues would plummet and your WSG queues rocket up.

1 Like

It’s also objective fact that there are more Horde than Alliance queuing in general, regardless of ranks. Our casual population is larger as a reflection of our overall population.

Have you ever taken a statistics class? Yikes.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/633758195419971594/676164181967503380/unknown.png

Yup, we definitely don’t do any WSG. Lmao.

And a relative percentage far greater for Horde are going to AV because you know you can’t handle WSG ranking. Just like I said.

Have you any clue how stats work? Everything you’re trying to say is proving me wrong and you a clueless hack.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/633758195419971594/676164181967503380/unknown.png

You’re absolutely right. Horde can’t handle WSG ranking.

1 Like

Comparatively, yes- there’s a considerably smaller percentage of Horde willing to do WSG, especially horde rankers than Alliance rankers, speaking of the low quality of top horde rankers. Not exactly a surprise.

Yes. It’s Horde who can’t handle WSG meta.

Horde are the ones suggesting taking fast losses for 1 mark each game in order to hit WSG Exalted.

Oh wait… it’s not? But that’s not in line with your agenda! That can’t be right!

3 Likes