Alliance Bias

On US servers, maybe. On Oceanic servers Alliance have more players but still get like a 30% bonus.

2 Likes

RFC

Siege of orgrimmar, siege of zuldazar,

We’re doing this, eh?

• Complete destruction of Theramore
  • Complete destruction of Southshore
  • Complete destruction of Teldrassil with its inhabitants included
  • Complete depopulation of Astranaar
  • Complete destruction of Thal’darah Grove through nuke-bomb
  • Complete destruction of Bael Modan
  • Complete and systematic murder of the Hillsbrad farming community and town officials, turning it into a deathcamp where remnants are tortured and experimented upon
  • Gilneas invasion and blightbombing the city
  • Silverwind refuge exterminated through use of elementals

Should I go on?

1 Like

Yeah, the horde’s so much cooler.

Not until you got beards that can be on fire you’re not.

Eh we have high elves, true night elves, and tons of other things. As cool as dark irons are…

The Dazar’alor layout is total alliance bias. When do they ever have to hop on a flightmaster to go between the core activities of the expansion in teh faction HUB CITY.

Too obvious bait my boney friend

For shame mentioning Elves as something that’s could compete with lava dwarves though

undercity was empty 90% of the time on my server.

1 Like

And a year later nothing has changed.

Two years later and they do it again. I know I’m necroing but this really is a long time problem.

Forum Moderator Note: While the advice and/or information given in an older thread could have been accurate at the time, it may be now be outdated or a reply to an old thread could be overlooked. For these reasons please avoid ‘necro’ posting. If you have a similar issue and the advice previously given hasn’t helped then please create a new thread with all relevant information.

Agreed. The level of alliance bias truly is sickening.

No. This is against the TOS and spam. You should have let your thread die.

1 Like

Still waiting on my “conqueror of stormwind” and “conqueror of boralus” titles.
Still waiting on alliance getting “laughing stock of stormwind” and “dumbasses of boralus” titles.
Still waiting for raids where alliance have to kill their own.

Oh who am I kidding, they’ll never come lol.

Coming in shadowlands: “killed yet another horde leader” for alliance and “lol lose yet another” for horde.

1 Like

lmao look at all these bias claims based off of lame lore they choose to care about

How would creating one exactly like this be better?

I agree with the original poster. Not only that but look at the BG’s. Deepwind Gorge, Temple of Kotmogu, Seething shore, ALL of these are ALLIANCE FAVORED battlegrounds. it takes a variable premade for the horde to win these and the alliance win simply by showing up.

1 Like

I looked at the ToS and it said it was only against the rules if it was for no reason.

Forum Moderator Note: While the advice and/or information given in an older thread could have been accurate at the time, it may be now be outdated or a reply to an old thread could be overlooked. For these reasons please avoid ‘necro’ posting. If you have a similar issue and the advice previously given hasn’t helped then please create a new thread with all relevant information.