Alliance AV Premade Discord

discord.gg/avpremade for those interested in joining the easy honor farm

3 Likes

As a reminder it’s not a premade if casual players join shhhh :kissing_heart:

1 Like

level 20 dark iron dwarf with 0 posts advertising a server…

yep thats not sketchy at all.

9 Likes

Useless for half the people who would want it. Need rep for the cheaper mount, but they won’t let you in without a 100% mount. Does anyone have a discord for premades for people just trying to grind out rep over a few days?

1 Like

lmao ally need to premade because they started losing every single av match.

12 Likes

u r funny. we r all exalted anyways. we can insta queue and get honor for a loss, u guys have to wait 30 min to a bg and another 45 min to the bg to end. have fun.

3 Likes

Just so you guys know, the moment the horde queue approaches 30 mins, the horde are going to camp you, your alts, etc, in BRM all day long again.

Have fun!

4 Likes

Where are people getting this from? I have yet to wait over 10 minutes, even during primetime

2 Likes

thats all ally do now is premade wsg and are trying to premade av.

i havent set foot in a wsg.

2 Likes

Ya’ll started turtling, can’t get pugs to fight back properly vs a turtle. Enjoy your queue’s.

4 Likes

Link no longer works :confused:

No premade is gonna want 60% mounts really. It hurts the team too much to be split up like that.

Have fun sitting in queues while you fly to BRM to camp nothing for hours.

:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Somebody misses the good ole days. Can’t handle fair PvP. Git gud nub.

8 Likes

What happened to this discord, I got booted from it :frowning:

LOL nope because there will not be enough horde in BRM to do squat.

Why?

Because the majority of the horde will be camping an empty mountain. BG’s have drained the vast majority of the player base from BRM, right now they’re all in AV.

1 Like

have fun competing with yourselves in bgs…lol.

I’ve won every single AV today. Allies are quitting and only doing premades because they literally cannot win a map imbalanced in their favor without it. Don’t think it’s us who need to get good. Our PUGs are stomping your premades.

4 Likes

can i get a disc invite? i have 100% mount trying to get exalted

They have to make up stuff about how the horde has it sooo bad now to try to make themselves feel better about the 1 month of wpvp where they gave up.

1 Like