Alliance AV Discord Premades are Great

Just alliance flexing their man muscles again.

1 Like

30 minute queue to get farmed in the cave by a Ally premade …this game is just not good .

Life isnt fair.

2 Likes

Seems good to me.

While youre in the cave getting farmed just think about how you had 15 months of winning AV at around a 90% win rate.

14 Likes

gotta say I laughed at this post for a solid 35 seconds. get rekt. your faction deserves so much worse :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

There is a difference between playing the game as released versus cheating . Using discord to bypass Blizz’s intention of not allowing premades is nothing but cheating .

1 Like

So if I join a game, spam a discord before the gates open and 25 people join and we stomp the horde, that’s cheating to you??

Having a map advantage is fine tho?

5 Likes

Take that up with Blizz… horde did not make the AV map.

Blizz broke premades for a reason … using 3 rd party software to bypass that is cheating .

1 Like

Ok but Alliance pre-mades in Vanilla were a thing, all the way thru WOTLK they existed, so it’s fine they changed that but not fix the map?

So I guess when you’re on the receiving end of a 90% win rate it’s just fine?

No one is using 3rd party software to cheat rofl.

5 Likes

Well I am not debating on the merits of what Blizz has done or not done . I am just pointing out that the use of discord to sync premades is plainly against what they intended for Classic AV.

And what’s with the griefing … go and win the game but let us have some bonus honor .

Horde have been playing scorched earth for months, sorry you’re getting some of your own medicine now.

8 Likes

Horde dont let us have any bonus honor, why should we?

Discord is just for comunication, it isnt whats making them all join together.

Me joining a PUG and linking a disc for all the people in the AV to join isnt cheating…

8 Likes

ROFL.

No.

5 Likes

Guess you need premades to beat horde in AV… weak alliance .

Yes, they have a massive map advantage rofl.

Do you see any wsg/ab forum complaints?

No, because the maps are BALANCED.

9 Likes

This is the best forum thread ever, can we get a definition of the word cheating for all the crusty horde who don’t have their 99% win rates anymore please?

7 Likes

I dont agree with the cave farming but yeah, you can forget bonus honor if any pug or premade can prevent it.

I’ve got no beef with the pre-mades and queue drops because it does result in massively shorter wait times for Horde.

But y’all gotta give it a break with the “scorched earth” crap. It seems most “pre-mades” I’ve been coming up against are actively trying their hardest to deny any bonus honor.

I’m not saying Horde has never done it. I’m just saying it leads to a toxic play environment where players are simply not going to queue.

2 Likes

This is what has been happening to the alliance in AV constantly for the past 10 months, your a little late to the party

5 Likes

Like horde did to alliance for the last YEAR… horde are finally getting some of their own medicine, bitter isn’t it?

8 Likes