Alleria redesign

Again you’re willfully misreading. The opinion exists, and that is what they said. I restated that for you, and then you ascribe the opinion to me as well.

That’s disingenuous as hell.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t dig a deeper hole either.

1 Like

Whatever you say, pick-me :ok_hand:t3:

You have genuine issues. The lack of reading comprehension seems to be one of them. I get that there’s a 99% chance you’re just a troll - based on every single post I’ve ever seen from you - but jeez, you need to work this out.

3 Likes

Im willing to give alleria a chance.

But after the harbinger quest where our racial leader was basically, "Oh yeah, those people… i dont really see them much. " i can’t say i would be sad to see her go.

So long as she doesn’t die by giving in to the void, im happy with whatever.

But yeah, umbric is the better and more dedicated leader.

2 Likes

Did he even show up in the Harbinger questline? I don’t remember seeing him, which is dumb, since he pretty much is the de facto leader when Alleria is off doing lone ranger bits.

1 Like

Yeah he showed up quite a few times and you even took quests from him XD

3 Likes

Oh :sweat_smile:

that’ll show me

He does a pretty good job as a leader as well by informing the void elves of whats going on and reassuring them about how they will still be supported while alleria is not there and giving advice/ training.

And of course leading the void elves by giving out their missions.

Where as alleria forgets the name of the void elf she has to kill. A void elf whos description is all about her adoration or alleria.
And says how she doesnt do missions with them as she prefers to go alone.
And refers to the ren’dorei as a different group to herself.

The more i talk, the more i want umbric to take over for real :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

She looks like she’s been redesigned for modern audiences.

1 Like

I will not sit idly by and allow you to slander 80s megababes like Susanna Hoffs.

1 Like

Hey, she’s gorgeous, but light a match in the same room as her and that building is exploding.

This is legit my reaction to what they did to Alleria’s design:

3 Likes

The main difference I see is they added some smile lines around her mouth. Isn’t she like 10k+ years old? It makes sense.

Sounds like a highly effective defense mechanism.

:thinking:

Thread went a little off the rails, but, as said above,

pajamas.

Inexcusable.

she isnt even that old. relative to how humans age she should be in her late 20’s early 30’s. she’s an elf not a human. 30 yrs as a elf is NOTHING. this was done on purpose.

2 Likes

looks like she just came out of the shower.

There might be large amounts of hair spray involved.

Tryed it!

And it gave me a back story and kinda similar picture… so I assume if AI was use it was later past and modify by the Art dev team.
Here the backstory the AI gave before making the picture:

Certainly! Here’s your “Void Ranger Veressa” with white clothing:

"Veressa stands tall, her once dark attire now transformed. Her armor, once forged from the remnants of fallen stars, now gleams in pristine white. The iridescent scales on her skin shimmer like moonlit snow. Her bow, still made of twisted shadows, contrasts beautifully against her new color palette. Veressa’s eyes, pools of endless abyss, remain unchanged—a testament to her unwavering resolve.

Feel free to imagine the story behind her transformation. Perhaps she sought redemption or embraced a new purpose.":new_moon::bow_and_arrow::sparkles:

1 Like