Alleria redesign

I’m sure 'Miss Butter" will have nice buns.

1 Like

They do?

Lorthemar looks older.

Even Tyrande has been given age.

They age slowly, and their beauty doesn’t fade as quickly like a humans.

1 Like

Her facial structure seems to have been completely redesigned, which I really don’t like tbh. Not because I think the new design is ugly or anything, but because I prefer consistency, she looks like a completely different character now rather than an existing character who’s had a void makeover.

1 Like

I dislike her hair, but her face change from her older face looks like it is slowly turning into a whithered elf.

Could be the graphics change though. But it don’t look good. And did she get… paler? Is she getting sick?

1 Like

The redesign is terrible, her old model was completely fine.
I don’t understand the push away from the original high fantasy archer look.

This new one looks like overwatch trash.

2 Likes

4 Likes

She looks like your standard California Karen now

5 Likes

We don’t expect them to look like feminist Karens at a Roe vs. Wade rally.

Critical Drinker would call her someone who pushes “The Message.”

5 Likes

Not surprised of how they uglified Alleria with all things considering lol

1 Like

That’s the face of a mother who is ready to destroy someone’s entire bloodline because they threatened her kids.

Though in seriousness, I think it’s the face and hoodless look, they’ve made the face more detailed slightly, whereas before her face was flat and looked like it had no bone structure in it.

1 Like

Her new design is just so boring. She was already a fairly generic “elf archer” before they dipped her in the Void kool-aid, but her TWW design is even more boring and generic than before.

I can’t unsee it…

What have you done?!

2 Likes

Is it bothering anyone that she is an archer that willingly blind one of her eyes for a hairstyle?

Ya don’t aim with just one eye!

idk her face just looks… really old now for some reason

oh i think we know the reason.

1 Like

I feel bad for the dudes of Gen Z.

Gotta deal with these chicks and their head shaved on one side and wearing pajamas in public. Styles of dress seem to go from street walker to slob with no in between.

3 Likes

Yep, this’ll go well… yessir… <.<

3 Likes

Agreed. A punk hair would had been amazing.

I’ll take a half-shave over the 80’s sculpted monstrosities any day, thanks.

I can’t post pictures anymore but imagine a flock-of-seagulls here.

3 Likes

Anymore hair spray and we will wake up frozen aliens due to global warming caused by hair spray. Lol

2 Likes