Alleria redesign

Perm or bust!

what par tof elves in wow dont age dp you people not understand.

Ding ding ding! Someone else realized piidna is an obvious troll!

What, you don’t like the new and improved stereotypical modern gaming edgy girl-boss design?

3 Likes

Your memory core is clearly corrupted, construct. Get it fixed.

1 Like

I do hope she washes her clothes and armor occasionally…

It’s misogyny.

That’s literally it.

WoW players can’t accept the fact women have short hair nowadays.

Just as bad as the people attacking Faerin for her short hair. The amount of ignorant people who have called Faerin a dude, non-binary or trans because she has short hair is so stupid. Women are allowed to have short hair. Faerin is female, as stated in game.

5 Likes

Of course the void elf with purple karen hair would say this… lmfao this is some glorious self-parody! Good job!

3 Likes

It’s literally a ponytail.

Are you okay?

1 Like

Is it though? I only see the telltale asymmetric bob.

I’m not the one screaming misogyny over people hating a hideous remodel and its haircut.

2 Likes

It’s not hideous. The haircut is also great. Onto ignore you go <3

1 Like

Run 'n hide, Karen. Run 'n hide. But the truth will find you.

4 Likes

oh yeah…im clearly a misogynist because i hate her new look…please… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Not just a misogynist, but a monster as well. You will accept this goofy looking remodel and you will like it!

4 Likes

To be fair to Anduin, dude’s been playing keepaway from society for 4 or 5 years at this point, and the only blade he seems to have on him is Shalamayne. It’s probably a little difficult to trim with.

It’s funny how you ignore the fact my response was about the complain being her hairstyle.

Again, misogyny.

As if the hairstyle isn’t part of the look… wth is going on here?

2 Likes

keep trolling maizou. also nice new hidden profile. why dont your present an ACTUAL argument instead of screaming about misogyny over hairstyles? like are you being serious?

6 Likes

It’s not. No one cares that women have short hair. It’s that every redesign or new character has the exact same style and feel because they’re all checking the same check boxes and echo-chambering each other.

You can stop with your ‘the only reason anyone would ever have any questions or problems with these characters is because they hate women’ argument. It makes you look like a moron.

7 Likes

Like bread stated, it has to be a troll. There’s no way this karen haired void elf with pixie wings shaming people for not liking what they do not like is serious. And I am almost inclined to say it’s a good troll.

3 Likes