All the Pets Megathread and Lounge!

I thought it was so cool when I managed to tame a cloud serpent on my hunter. Milau. I use her quite a bit when I’m not using one of my cats (typically the orange tiger).

3 Likes

/giggle

1 Like

I need to get that on a hunter. I want to have a stable for stampede with them.

2 Likes

There are a lot of pets that I need and skills to tame different kinds of pets. I’ve just been focused on my druid instead recently.

2 Likes

Ya ive been focused on evoker myself. So close to keystone hero.

2 Likes

Good luck on keystone hero! That’s awesome.

I’m trying to level Legion alchemy on my druid (getting there now that I’ve unlocked Argus), work towards the falcosaur pets and mounts, and work on Balance of Power. Balance of Power has some nice druid forms. I’m liking the way the falcosaur pets say “Erk!” or something similar randomly when I have them out.

2 Likes

Omg yes they are so cute and ty!

That quest line is eh but worth it :slight_smile:

Why you leveling legion alch?

2 Likes

I always level my professions to max in each xpac and I skipped Legion. I’ve leveled mining/herbing/blacksmithing to max, but still need to finish the rest. It’s been so frustrating though with the sheer number of quests and most recipes going gray by 80 skill. Getting those last 20 points has been a pain. The Argus recipes (for alchemy at least) requiring primal sargerite has me concerned for those alts with dual crafting professions (1 engineer/inscriptionist and 2 tailors/enchanters) to help get my skills to 100. I got the primal sargerite for one alchemy potion through herbalism, which my engineer/inscriptionist can’t do.

2 Likes

Ah got you :slight_smile:

Well i hope it goes well! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been gathering my own herbs/ore because I don’t like the prices for Legion mats, so it’s taking a while.

2 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear that, but that’s definitely the right attitude to have. Too many people adopt pets without realizing how much of an expenditure even the smallest of pets can be, and it’s the pet that suffers. It’s far better to decide not to adopt if you’re unsure of your ability to afford it rather than have a pet suffer because you can’t. Good on ya!

e: I also had to stop liking posts in this thread so just assume I liked everything.

1 Like

And the one thing that makes me sad is the folk that get fish then don’t give them a proper sized tank.

Goldfish do not go in bowls! D:

Don’t fish grow to the size of their environment…

No they don’t. That’s a myth.

Good to know, I don’t have fish unless I’m eating eat, but now a days that’s risky so just take some Omega 3 and call it good.

1 Like

Oh yeah for sure. I know there’s the Ohio river near us and I wouldn’t fish out of it. Too many pollutants.

2 Likes

This is funny

3 Likes

Lol looks about right.

Omg Harley saw the one cat batting the guys hand ran up and starting bapping the cat on the screen.

4 Likes

When I was a kid we had this big cat with a broken paw, got it shut in a door as a baby. He was a feisty one and would lull you into a false sense of relaxed happy cat, then smack you with his broken paw and it always got stuck because he couldn’t retract the claws. Then when you go to pull the claw out he would bite, loved that cat. lol

He also was the boss of the neighborhood and would chase all the other cats all the way back to their property then cuss them out. He was beast

3 Likes

Here is your daily dose of cute pets! Figured I would do birds this time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes