All the Pets Megathread and Lounge!

“Still waiting, for a side by side, of Harley and Cutie.”
/smile

2 Likes

Ah yes give me a phew and I’ll do just that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There was that photo where they’re snuggling and snoozing together. That time where you were just “GUYS. GUYS. THEY’RE SNUGGLING ON MY DESK” lol

3 Likes

Oh yeah let me see if I can find that.

I had a picture in discord earlier but it had my personal info on it and I gotta edit that and reupload it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830888917808316427/1086899611194638366/20230318_202035.jpg

There we are.

3 Likes

abby the chiwawa

Imgur

and her discovering a camera for the first time lol
Imgur

3 Likes

Awe! Such a cute little ball puppy.

3 Likes

allso cant forget chewbert and daisy!

Imgur

Imgur

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830888917808316427/1086899611194638366/20230318_202035.jpg

3 Likes

You had potty trained rats AND they were calm for nail trimming?! Lucky.

I really tried to get my boys used to nail trims and potty training. They were just more focused on sleeping. Or giving me that “Father why?” look if I tried to trim their nails a little. So I added some stuff to their cage instead that helped keep nails from getting too long.

3 Likes

I did not train them really. I just paid attention to their behavior. They essentially did the potty dance when they had to go so I could just set them down in the cage and they ran to the potty corner. Only took them telling me a few times to train me!

Nails I just used a standard human clipper to take the very tip off and they had no issues with it. Favorite treats might have helped with that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mine just ate the treats then scuttled off the little stinkers lol

I miss them

2 Likes

“And he ain’t even a year old. I can’t wait to see him at one year.”
/grin

1 Like

Fyi there are rares on the new island that can drop baby mammoth pets! I got one already and some guildies got other ones.

They are so cute!
:mammoth:

3 Likes

How is everyone’s little pet family members doing? Pet Parent’s Day was two weeks ago, and I was not doing too well then mentally, but today I was curious about everyone’s little cuties.

Yogi and I were outside checking on my peonies yesterday. He’s still rotten but totally loved.

Zelda, today? Not in the best picture mood. Well, as Phara does Phara things, Zelda does Zelda things. Love her anyway.

I know some who have posted about their pets before no longer have TL3 image posting abilities, so I’ll try to help out if needed.

7 Likes

Ok you get a pass from the necro cause your pets are absolutely adorable.

2 Likes

I’ll do the honors, Fuzz:

:newspaper_roll: pharazon

5 Likes

You excited for any of the battle pets that are coming in war within or any of the tamable pets?

1 Like

I need the little stone rams and sheep, but I haven’t looked hard at what else is coming.

If there are kitties, though, well…phara the crazy cat lady

4 Likes

I hope we get more ducks! :smiley:

2 Likes

Where has this thread been my whole life??

Behold, my beautiful baby boy, Captain!

https://i.imgur.com/npJPRkL.jpeg

I want all of the pets (except for spiders). I’m way behind on pet collecting, I’m still missing so many from DF :sweat:

3 Likes