All the Pets Megathread and Lounge!

Helping out with the pic :heart_eyes_cat:.

8 Likes

Thank you very much c:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Gus is the most dapper of pups. :poodle:

3 Likes

today i set out a plate of chicken wings. went to go get a trash bag and he hadnt even eaten my wings.

2 Likes

where do i apply to be a pet?

1 Like

gasp a competing bakery!

3 Likes

Gus gotten big!

3 Likes

Probably not here. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

https://media.tenor.com/sEk9zFUmeS4AAAAM/wtf.gif

3 Likes

Can’t do pictures here but lately we got a Pocket Bully puppy. Mom used to be super scared of pit bulls or just similar dogs until she saw one of our new neighbors with one when we moved. Mom later saw a photo of the puppy for sale from a friend. Had a playdate set up and once we got to hang out Mom pretty much went “well shoot” because she just knew “oh this dogs gonna so be ours” lol.

Technically her dog so she got to name her. So she’s Princess Peach. ( I kinda wanted to name her Mimzy but eh I’ll live ) And man she learned her name FAST. Among other things like how to open one of our gates. She doesn’t run away or anything. She just opens it so she can walk out with us if we go to the front yard without her lol. We keep an eye on her when its backyard time so its no big deal.

I think Peach kinda imprinted on me a little tho. She playfully noms on my arm which is kind of just a thing with this breed. ( We never had a big dog before so this is all new ) Its not painful at all. But I’m sure to other folks it looks weird lol. She also will playfully bounce up sometimes around me. She doesn’t do that with Mom which is actually good because Mom can’t take a surprise tumble if she gets knocked off balance. But Peach is always down to watch Tv with Mom so we’re both getting time with her. Its really cute watching her react to bright and busy commercials. She likes those.

3 Likes

no. no no, this is not going to be a turf war. we seek no blood, ruins the dough.

2 Likes

Remember folks. Cook with love. But Knead with contempt

2 Likes

3 Likes

You couldn’t handle my pet farm.

1 Like

My chihuahua, Chiqui, with my labrador Olive (rest in peace, baby)

My evil, mean cat named Yuna that I love very much

4 Likes

Peach is a lovely name for a pupper and i love hearing about peach.

:dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

When you name your cat Yuna but she ends up being more a Yunalesca ( This is just in case you named the cat after Final Fantasy 10’s Yuna don’t mind me geeking out lol )

3 Likes

Her “legal” name is actually Yunalesca but I just call her Yuna cuz that’s too long :rofl:

3 Likes

She’s having a snooze under my desk atm

She a big ol sleepy baby. I think she knows to save her zoomies for when Mom isn’t working because then she has more room to run around in. Peach is potty trained but she still can’t quiiiiiiiite be unsupervised yet. When moms off at work pretty much half the house is closed off from her. So she mostly gets the zoomies when its late at night when Moms here lol

2 Likes