All the Pets Megathread and Lounge!

See the trick would have been to name her Seymour. Then she’d be a sweetie lol

3 Likes

Precious babies :heart: Chihuahua’s are honestly the cutest dogs in the world. They’re basically cats with extra steps lmao

By the way, how are you feeling?

I named my cat Toushirou after the bleach character lol but he’s just called Shirou because it’s easier.

Mine usually do it around 3am. I’m usually awake though so it’s okay lol

3 Likes

Here’s nugget and tiffany.

Tiffany is the dog I’m dog sitting :3
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1210094991980892170/1237949909630582794/20240508_124842.jpg?ex=66402532&is=663ed3b2&hm=2f71c9a7b7e048279c79468f83514587054e5ed0054a480364bfdd2154985514&

3 Likes

Yeah when Mom is off she stays up til like. 4 am. So Peach gets to be a widdle rebel and stay up late.

Jk we’re all night owls in this house lol.

About an hour ago I was playing some puppy barks from youtube to see how she’d react. She just got up on her back feet to look at my screen and did one of her higher pitch “obviously a puppy” barks. It’s higher than her “Hey I see something. Hey. Hey guys” attention grabby barks. I think its cute how quick we figured out what certain barks meant from her.

There’s the “I AM A EXCITED PUPPY AND WANT TO PLAY” high pitch puppy bark like I just mentioned. And her guard mode bark. Then of course the slightly lower variation where she’s REALLY on guard duty. She puts a little more bass into that bark lol.

We don’t really punish her for the barks. She just doing a good. And she stops once I walk over to her to look where she’s barking. If I’m chill she stops. Smart lil thing.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you for posting my picture :smiley:

1 Like

dont worry my tl3 probably be gone in the morning after what i just posted.

My favorite breed for sure. Cute, loving, and portable!

I’ve been ok. Just taking life day by day. :confused:

That was a good manga. Still need to watch the anime tho, lol.

2 Likes

Uh… you know I’ll just not ask.

threads up right now.

Oh I thought it was something real bad. Meh if anything it’s just gripe about stuff not working and to be fair… patch has been very buggy.

1 Like

oh dont worry im working myself up.

6 Likes

Aww, adorable

I feel that in my soul. There’s just something so peaceful about the night time. I feel calmer.

Sorry :people_hugging: I really hope things improve for you, man.

10/10 would recommend :smiley: It’s such a good anime and the movies are great, too.

I heard that they are talking about a reboot that’s more faithful to the manga, but I’m not sure if that was just a rumor or if they verified it

4 Likes

That cat looks like a cat model, so precious!

3 Likes

I want to say some of his relatives were shown at cat shows, but He’s too crazy to really go into that world.

3 Likes

Poptart

5 Likes

Oh my goodness poptart must be a spicy poptart.

They do not look happy lol

1 Like

My wife and I have had three pugs in the past, really miss them

2 Likes