All rounder looking for guild

Coming back after a long break and looking for new guild. Most time spent as ret pally but am experienced in and willing to fill any roll (notably tank pally, shamn heals, and not bm hunter). I prefer alliance , I mean, who want’s to get isekaied as a cow lol.

I forgot to mention I’m available all US times and I’m willing/looking to transfer servers.

Hello Ahzerhad,

If you are looking for raiding 2 nights a week, (9pm Fri/Sat) and running mythic keys, events, etc. then drop me a line on Discord - Enthalpy7033. We’re recruiting raiders if that is your goal.

Hi Ahzerhad,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some casual normal raiding at some point in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hey there. Check out our recruiting post. Would live to chat more. Mmoargynn on discord. Or you can dm the op.

Hey Ahzerhad, we are Tom Sellecks Mustache an adult raiding guild on Thrall, Est. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us as we move into The War Within.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Full Time tank spot open
DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals
Full Time spot open
Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:

Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic AoTC raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. AoTC is our goal with every expansion.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Hi Ahzerhad,

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream (though we started as an Alliance guild), looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522, or look for us in the in-game guild finder (make sure to check “cross faction”!).

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested, I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

Hi Ahzerhad! One Night Affair on US-Stormrage might be a good fit for you!

We are an AOTC-focused guild offering the luxury of achieving AOTC quickly while only having to dedicate a single, 3-hour night per week to raiding.
We raid Tuesday night 8:30-11:30pm EST, with an optional second raid night on Thursday from 9-11pm EST.

Our raiders like to enjoy the progress of raiding with a casual, tight-knit group while also having plenty of time to dedicate to other aspects of the game. We have many members who enjoy PvP, leveling alts, and especially running keys. Our progress from DF is as follows:

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

All fated raids cleared on Heroic.

We are led by a GM and Officer corps that have all at one point been dedicated CE raiders and who bring a wealth of knowledge and dedication to our raid team. We emphasize efficient boss kills while participating in a more casual, yet still determined environment. If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, see below for recruitment contact information! Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Recruitment Needs:
HIGH: Healers
Moderate: DPS w/ tank off-spec
All classes welcome to apply

Recruitment Contacts:
Russo2305 (discord) or Russo#1226 (bnet)
Lucast0562 (discord)

Hi Ahzerhad,

Welcome back to the game. Bloody Sundae is recruiting to add more depth to the team, especially a shaman healer. We have been around a long while, and are a chill group who is looking for like-minded folks to enjoy the game with. If you are interested in taking a peek or chatting my btag is Storm#1965. Guild recruitment ad is below if you are looking for more information.

Hope to see and talk in Azeroth soon!

– Silverbolt

Hey Ahzerhad, I am the GM of Grand Theft Dragon and I think you would be a great fit for us so take a look at the info below and then shoot me a message if you have any questions or interest in joining! I hope to hear from you and welcome you to the community!

Who we are

Grand Theft Dragon is an AOTC focused guild that works on building a group of players who prioritize the fun of the game while participating in its many facets, such as raiding, pvp, achievement hunting, transmogging, and leveling. We strive to create an inclusive and supportive community that includes all kinds of people regardless of religion, sexuality, culture, race, etc. In Dragonflight we have achieved AOTC for all Raids within the first 200 guilds on our server and look to do the same or better in the War Within! We will start with normal for a week to two and then make our push into heroic raid! Our core raid team (once set) will push the content and then as other players become geared and skilled we will rotate them in so everyone has a chance to see and experience the content! When it comes to Arenas and RBGs we have RBG teams and have scheduled Arena/RBG nights with challenges for the teams that participate that evening that reward gold and rare items (tmog/pets/etc). We also have weekly or TMog/Achievement runs of older content! We really do try to have something for everyone to enjoy the game and a guild in a new expansion is a great time to try some new to you content!

What we are looking for

We are looking for like minded people who want to have a good time in game while bringing fun and camaraderie to discord while also being provided an opportunity to help shape the future of the guild and our goal setting as we push into the new Expansion!

Raid Times

Tuesday Thursdays at 6pm PST, group will form about 30 minutes prior! Raid will run for 3 hours with option to go longer up to the group!

What we expect

Be Kind! Participate in the community, & try to have fun while working on your goals and those of the guild!

More Info

We do frequently participate in other content, old raids, mount farms, achievement hunting, pvp, etc. So in War Within when we aren’t all busy leveling or raiding there will still be plenty going on to participate in!

How to Apply

If you are interested in joining or just seeing how you’d fit in message me here, in game, on discord (GoForHunter#1770) on bnet (GoForHunter#1712) or apply through the guild finder!

Hi Ahzerhad,

We might be the right guild for you.

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

Hey Ahzerhad, not sure what level of raiding you’re looking for but we are not a CE focused group; we just progress mythic at a more relaxed pace. Thurs/Mon 7-10pm PST. More info about us in link below. We’re mostly a raid guild as a lot our members have families and obligations so wanted to be transparent that we aren’t super social guild outside of raiding. But let me know if interested at all. Thanks for the consideration!

Hey there, if you are still looking hit me up on btag adema#1487. we will raid fri/sai 10-12est and do m+ often as people want ksm.