All Realms in this Region are now One Layer -- August 21

move from your current location

you should quit your job.
and then when you get another job, quit that one.
and then after you find another job after that, quit that as well.
then you should spend some time finding a fourth job, then quit that one immediately.
then since you’ve had no job for an extended period of time you should file for bankruptcy and become homeless.

that should be roughly equivalent to leaving 39 other guild members for dead by transferring to a dead server

what did you expect to do, once blizzard removed layering?

I expect them to keep their word. They said they wouldn’t remove layering until queue times were avoidable.

1 Like

no doubt. they probably did say that. that sounds like something blizzard would say. can you provide a link? it would help your argument.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/topic/526562/1

See how it’s 404? This is what it said.

https://i.imgur.com/WKA6a3S.png

So basically, they said they were “monitoring” the player population and found it suitable to remove layering. Then there was 2hr+ queues immediately after. Blizzard then re-implemented layering 3 weeks later (because they’re slow in the head) effectively indicating that they had no idea what they were doing in the first place.

The only reason they even implemented layering is to prevent queue times. The only reason they should have to remove layering, is to prevent queue times.

2 Likes

By removing layers from Arugal what you’ve done is made it so any player who doesn’t log on before 4pm will not be able to play the game any day of the week. Also removing layers the week AQ opens, we had queues during the gong bang WITH LAYERS. Hands down the most retarded stuff i’ve ever seen. GG

3 Likes

Lets release new content. Then combine the serves and take away transfer restrictions. That totally makes sense. Can’t see massive queues incoming?

Are you a bunch of actual monkeys?

2 Likes

First member of the guild quit because we’re back at square one again with layers and they don’t want to spend 3 hours before raid staying logged into the game, and or pay for a game that you have to sit in 2 hours queues each night.

I honestly don’t know what blizzard is hoping to accomplish here but they better bet clear. If we’re going back to layers again then this is just a joke.

If they are refusing to layer and attempting to strong-arm us into moving, then they better make that clear so we can make some decisions and people might actually move.

Community created problem. Blizzard should not compromise their ideals for this game because players keep picking to roll on full realms. Most of these full realms with queues once layering is removed were full since the beginning. Meaning you chose to play on realms that Blizzard had WARNED you about prior to the removal of layering. You do not deserve to have layering when you were told what was going to happen if people did not transfer out. People are still choosing to transfer IN at this point which baffles me but hey to each their own. I do not think realms should ever be locked from transfers/character creation. If players decide even with all the negative reasons to roll on a specific realm they deserve that right.

Never bring back layering Blizzard. You are right and these people chose to ignore your warnings. No need to cave to their demands.

1 Like

Troll or stupid ?

If you let people transfer in / create new chars you create problems that should have been gone by now. You thus can’t blame it on players being there from the start.
It’s pretty basic logic really.

Then again, people demanding that layering be off from realms where they don’t even play are obvious trolls, so no need to care about these opinions.

1 Like

You can absolutely blame the player base for these problems. You knew at the start it was a full server just 1-2 hours in. Then as the removal of layering was nearing Blizzard posted about realms that once removed would have “massive queues” (their quote) and people needed to consider rerolling somewhere else. You all ignored these warnings and kept playing there. Well now here we are with what Blizzard foretold and you are crying on these forums. Blizzard does not like layering for whatever reason. They should not have to compromise their ideals because the community ignored warnings after warnings after warnings.

I’m glad we are one layer now due to a lot of reasons pvp, less to exploit. But can we get an increased server cap/support on high pop realms? To avoid ques/lag or is this just wishful thinking? Probably just wishful thinking who I’m I kidding.

Mate, they “compromised their ideals” when they allowed servers to launch on day 0 with population caps more than double the 5000 that existed in Vanilla. That argument lost any value immediately. Try again, let’s see what your next excuse is.

2 Likes

Moron. Obviously on a dead server.

1 Like

so people that were there from the start are morons to or??? very solid solution though call them retards say EAD and leave you guild to xfer to a low pop server?

2 Likes

So much victim blaming going on here, that we somehow deserve this or its our own fault. Most of us rolled here on day #1, this was the only OCE PvP server. It is our home and we have made friends. Maybe its easy for you to disconnect from people and roll somewhere but some of us find it harder to discard people we have met.

For authentic experience, stay on a server with no layering… no one is forcing you to come to arugal if and when it has them.

And how sad must people be to come and complain about something that DOES, NOT, AFFECT, THEM.

4 Likes

let be honest here, its all about money. on RuneScape, if a server has too many people, you can just switch to any other server and simply log in.

Come back to retail, I know some of you are dying to get off classic. After you’ve played classic long enough, then almost every single qol change in retail is welcomed. I know ill save one of you with this.

so are you willing to drop almost a year worth of playing with freinds, and having a great server community to just re-roll? on another server?

man you are dense, the whole reason of Classic was SERVER COMMUNITY AND THE NOLSTALGIA BEHIND THAT.

obviously you dont play on a hi pop server.

Day 1 of Classic Oceanic players had 2 servers, 1 pvp, 1 pve.
Day 14 of classic, we had 3 servers, 2 pvp, 1 pve,
DAy 60 of Classic we had 4 servers, 3 pvp, 1 pve.

by the time day 60 had come around, majority of people were already Max, in raiding guilds, and the community was alreasdy starting to bloom and pay off.

1 Like