All Raids Awakened

They dug Season 4’s grave weeks ago and didn’t even bother filling it in, just dropped the shovel and walked away.

Just read that, the original post clearly stated Week 7 directly, it was edited at some point but since no one goes back to older news page after they release the first time and they didn’t tell the community, there you go

It was edited the very same day it went up.

Yeah in the updated blue post they said nothing about week 7. Thank you for posting.

They’ve only been promising us better communication every year for at least a decade now. I’m sure they’ll figure it out eventually.

4 Likes

It’s why I laugh so hard whenever they promise it again and it gets heralded by people on this forum as some kind of new renaissance.

2 Likes

The update only mention the rotation shifting from 2 weeks to 1 week rotation, it never said they backtracked all raids on week 7

2 Likes

The sad part is, up until 10.2.5 launched, communication was great, not perfect, but leagues better than what it was in SL and earlier.

You know what happened around the same time 10.2.5 launched? They laid off a bunch of employees. They probably fired everyone that was doing a good job.

Stop feeding the lvl 35 forum troll guys…

Oh sorry I’ll switch to an actual character

Wait you are actually considered a different person posting on the forums ? I can’t edit my own comment lmfao

Yes, each character-server is considered a different forum character. Which means even changing your server will act like a separate character.

You are correct they never backtracked it which left a lot of room for confusion. They should have done more than just edit the post to relay the information but that doesn’t change the fact it was changed.

Came here to point out this exactly. Gaslighting and blatant handwaved obfuscation as they’re (presumably…?) trying to get folks excited for TWW? Coooooool, cool, cool, cooooool.

1 Like

People keep telling others to stop assuming things based on their posts, so I ask them, which is it?

Should we assume it ALL CHANGED since they didn’t specify it at all in their post? Should we assume it DIDN’T CHANGE at all since it wasn’t specified in their post?

At the end of the day, if they don’t say otherwise, the last info we had still stands. It’s unreasonable to tell people to just assume things that are not talked about also changed.

4 Likes

I don’t agree, when they go out of their way to TAKE SOMETHING DOWN, I wouldn’t assume it still stands.

So should we just then require everyone to re-check old posts every day in case they were edited too?

1 Like

That is wowheads job technically.

Uh… it was widely noticed when the rotation schedule was carved out with a butcher’s knife a few hours after going up.

And yet it’s not on wowhead to communicate for blizzard, they can (and should) be doing this on their own. They’ve shown they can do it and be good at it, I don’t see the issue calling them out on missing this one.

4 Likes