All Raids Awakened

They outright said week 7+ everything would be awakened.

They edited their post like wowhead doesn’t have their history.

5 Likes

This is NOT what was said previously.

1 Like

They did add this to the post. The patch notes weren’t updated to reflect it and they could have clarified more, but this post made no mention of all raids being awakened so it left some ambiguity.

Neat, did you also decide “nevermind” on those much needed Enh buffs? Cuz they’re definitely not here either.

1 Like

Posting 1 schedule, doing something else entirely. Okay then. Done with season 4 completely. Because guild I raid with only needs H Fyrakk for the Awakened title, and I have 0 desire to raid any other raid since we already beat them on Heroic.

1 Like

there was no ambiguity… you can check on wowhead about the original post, they clearly said “week 4” all raids unlocked on awakened"

1 Like

It was all over the place and since the internet is forever the gaslighting isn’t working here.

3 Likes

As Fyrakk would say…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRauFv8Hiso

Struggling to determine who this benefits except mythic raiding guilds. Add in a toggle for Awakened if they really are dead-set on finishing mount farms.

8 Likes

CE guilds have been asking for this since Fated in season 4 of Shadowlands, but Blizzard constantly refused to do it.

5 Likes

Yeah, and it’s puzzling since we know they had at least some capability to modify it (based on the Fated affix toggles in the back half of SL s4). They can do this thing that benefits 100% of raiders and instead…don’t. It doesn’t have to be a “them or us” situation until they make it so.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m not sure how some of these people can ride Blizz sooo hard they even defend them when there’s proof.

1 Like

Because people relied on wowhead over blizzard for information. blizzard updated their info and wowhead didn’t.

Blizzard didn’t clarify. It’s on Blizzard, not wowhead.

The wording they used when they announced the change was “Awakened raids will rotate weekly, instead of every two weeks.” This didn’t specify that they were changing their plans for week 7 onwards, just weeks 1-6.

5 Likes

Blizzard didn’t update the info, they just removed it, leaving no info. :sob:

All they had to do was take what was posted today “this continues until pre-patch” and put it on the original post when they removed the initial (erroneous) information.

3 Likes

Bro, stop.

Blizzard rightly deserves blame on this one. Keep the disdain directed where it belongs. It’s not on other players here.

4 Likes

They didn’t specify anything about week 7 at all which made me think it wouldn’t have a different rotation than the first 6.

I do agree it was very badly communicated but the information has been there since it was changed.

They dug Season 4’s grave weeks ago and didn’t even bother filling it in, just dropped the shovel and walked away.

Just read that, the original post clearly stated Week 7 directly, it was edited at some point but since no one goes back to older news page after they release the first time and they didn’t tell the community, there you go

It was edited the very same day it went up.