All Quest Tracking Clearing on Re-Log: Happens on Different Clients, Multiple Accounts

I also started getting this bug sometime in the past 24 hours.

EXTREMELY annoying

Someone above mentioned mounts… I did get a new mount drop yesterday, from the final boss of Vortex Pinnacle. But I don’t remember if I was getting the quest tracker bug before or after that

happening to me and several guildies as well

I’m also having this issue. After relog, all the quest tracking are gone. And I would need to track them again. Similar to public work orders. I have added favorites and now they are gone.
I have multiple toons 10++.
I have disabled addons, cleared WTF and Interface Addons.
I have done a scan and repair.
Issues still persist.
Tested on 2 PCs and both having the same issue.
Toons just don’t remember the quests being tracked and the favorites.
Noticed this issue about 15 hours ago, thinking it was an addon issue. But it wasn’t.

2 Likes

Having the same issue

Having the same issues

Tried everything recommended, even fresh install, nothing worked.

Seems to be something messed up on their end not ours since this only started happening yesterday

first achievements dont track properly

now we cant even see if theyre tracking

Same issue. It’s also achievement tracking as well. Clearing upon relog.

Having same issue.

Same problem here, was hoping the server restart would fix it, no go.

Same issue, noticed on two characters so far.

add me to the list of people affected, noticed it started happening yesterday

me too. all quests, achievements, recipes anything being tracked the list gets erased on logout. so annoying

Some of the tracking items that are at the bottom of the interface quest log started disappearing a few days ago. They would pop in and out depending on if I had clicked on a World Quest. Today, no Quest Log. Before the update on 7/20, I couldn’t even expand the quests by looking at the map.

Noticed this last night when I got AFK-booted and logged back in. I had to remember which achievements I was tracking as well as re-track my current quests.

2 Likes

Still happening today, even after server maintenance. What the heck happened blizz?

Happening here as well.

happening to me too. sort ya game out Blizz!

Quest and Achievement tracking all being cleared on login on every character. While I can somewhat easily reset the quest tracking, remembering and hunting down which achievements were being tracked EVERY TIME is much more annoying. Please fix this ASAP!

1 Like